Well looks like its the End

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
Of the Micra scene for me for a bit. ill still pop on now and again but the micra as you know is for sale and will prob be stripped unless i manage to get the gearbox fixed.

I bought a 04 Reg Mini Cooper 1.6 and picked her up today. Ive got the micra now and the mini sat infront of my house and its funny when you look at em, new car vs modded car hehe. Time to move up in the world. Dont worry i will be back in the future with prob getting another micra for a project car 2litre turbo maybe but who knows.

Long Live The Micra's :D

Grats man, the mini is a great car. My first suggestion is to get rid of the runflats (if they are fitted) and get some decent gripping rubber on there. I thought it was good round the corners with the runflats till I had a the toyos Ed supplies put on. Then it was amazing round the corners!

If you have the standard CD changer head unit, you will proibibly find the sound is very poor. Just change the headunit though as the quality of the actual speakers is very good (or they were in my 04 cooper) and I didn't need to install my old sub either as the bass was more than good enough for my tastes.

good luck with the mini and the noisey power steering motor lol!! na seriously there minted wee cars i love driving them, thinking about one for me next car!! good luck mate and hope to see you still on the forums

Back