Welcome back:)

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
Hey, I just noticed a message on the welcome page that says welcome back gareth. Thats cool:) I guess I have been away for a while. I have been flat out starting a new job at a brand new golf course so heaps to do there with the opening of it.

Had my car at the mechanics again recently with an oil leak in the turbo. They took it out and sent it away to be fully reconditioned. Also had the cam cover painted black and also the brake calipers and rotors. And finally got around to fitting the clear side indicators. They look great.

Still love the Micra as much as ever. It will sit in the driveway (or on the street) for eternity I think:)

Also just had four new Yokohama tyres fitted last week. Gees what a huge improvement over the cheap **** ones I had before. Much smoother ride, more grip, and the steering feels more direct.

Plus also improved the cars power to weight by losing 12 kilos haha.

Cheers. Hope everone is fit and well:)

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Hi Gareth. You have the best job ever I think.
Did you get those C drive Yokohamas ?? I have em on Hack and about to put them on Whitey also.
I am very impressed with their ride and grip.
Good luck with the new job and what is your handicap now. Let me have a guess, 2.

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
Thanks White Knight.

Yes I think I am pretty fortunate to work in an industry that I love, plus with my new job I am getting to meet some very interesting people. Plus we have signed up some pretty famous members including Sandra Sully, George Gregan, Ricky Stuart, and Craig Gower, and its a pretty cool feeling when people like them know you by first name, plus I have also recently met Peter O'Mally. And Graham Marsh(both pro golfers) who designed our course. I Am still clinging on to a 2 handicap but havent been playing much recently, just been too busy.

Hmm I don't think the tyres are the C drive ones. The model seems to be Yokohama S-306's, they are a huge improvement over the cheap Marshal ones I had before. I got them fitted at Bob Janes for $119 each Size 195/50/R15. Plus finally I got a Set of lock nuts.

Cheers.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
huh what job you got?

Attachments

• 17420.jpg
    17420.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 36
Back