We should really start attending these events...

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
I attend the meets up here in Brisbane, but going to give it a miss for a few months, the scene up here is pretty much the same each meets looking forward to HELLAFLUSH in October, all the micra boys/girls from QLD, VIC, and NSW should attend, so we can all put names to faces :) and have a good time

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
ah lol keen eyes, im pretty sure that bloke is on here i bought his springs off him

the mira is bagged too lol

CMF_OZChris

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:

"ah lol keen eyes, im pretty sure that bloke is on here i bought his springs off him

the mira is bagged too lol

The camo Mira looks great, reminds me of this Yaris :)

auto-salon-yaris_01.jpg

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Think I might move to Melbourne? The "Downshift" meets are becoming lame and allowing ****ty Fords and Holden's in, where the JDMST crew allow just JDM cars

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"Think I might move to Melbourne? The "Downshift" meets are becoming lame and allowing ****ty Fords and Holden's in, where the JDMST crew allow just JDM cars

the jdmst meets here are mostly guys off downshift anyway, they might as well change the name to eurost as well thats pretty much all that show up

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
People mix downshift and JDM up, Downshift has been made from 6 mates up here(Brisbane) with cars and allow anything and everything where JDMST meets are all JDM and Euro

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member

CMF_Nikki :)

» CMF Member
Hey for the guys in Brisbane or qld in general kinda thing there are meets every month or every few months called Downshift. I went to the last one and there were 2 micras very very nice i've attached one picture of one of the micras that had a cage! I'll post up here when there is one on if you guys are up for it :) OH Downshift is at the Rocklea Showgrounds!

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
That's Anthony's! He is selling it $6k ONO and it has a full cage! A lot of people are wanting just the wheels he keeps rejecting them, you would of seen my car there Nikki but I had work

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
The cops will be ALL over the next one thanks to Derp in his now ****ed up RX7.

Didn't know Tony was selling should see if he would swap rims with me.... i want less Gutter rashed VSKFs

CMF_OZChris

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

"The cops will be ALL over the next one thanks to Derp in his now ****ed up RX7.

Didn't know Tony was selling should see if he would swap rims with me.... i want less Gutter rashed VSKFs

Unfortunately same same with the last JDMST EOMM - wide berth for a little bit :(

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Greo WROTE:

haha he won't cause he likes his, plus he runs a different offset on the front compared to you I'm pretty sure

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
RBLUV WROTE:

"6k for that thing what the

It has:
Super S tacho Cluster
Super S pop rear windows
Nismo Cage
VSKFs 15x8 +0 (rear) +12(fronts)
Lipped guards all round

A few other extras can't remember, but it's just an LX

» CMF Member
Downshift - the last one had some really really nice carsand also the guy in that rx7 it wasnt his car pretty sure it was a customers because it was for sale saying "for sale if interested please give us your details and we will pass onto the owner"
There was also a white micra :D not as good looking though :p

also if you message someone off here how do you know if they have replied? :s haha

» CMF Member
RTK WROTE:

"That's Anthony's! He is selling it $6k ONO and it has a full cage! A lot of people are wanting just the wheels he keeps rejecting them, you would of seen my car there Nikki but I had work

If i had the money i'd buy it in a heart beat but i only have half! haha

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Nikki :) WROTE:

the guy in that rx7 it wasnt his car pretty sure it was a customers because it was for sale saying "for sale if interested please give us your details and we will pass onto the owner"

There was also a white micra :D not as good looking though :p

also if you message someone off here how do you know if they have replied? :s haha

Haha at the guy in the RX7 then, and check your junk email, some times it goes there

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
Nikki :) WROTE:

"RTK WROTE:

"That's Anthony's! He is selling it $6k ONO and it has a full cage! A lot of people are wanting just the wheels he keeps rejecting them, you would of seen my car there Nikki but I had work"</div>

If i had the money i'd buy it in a heart beat but i only have half! haha

yeah nah

Back