where should I start???

NiteSite

Ex. Club Member
Right, starting from scratch again and have got a clean 1300 yellow '99 Inspiration to play with.

What I'm looking for at the moment is something that's very quick 0-60. Just ordered the K&N panel filter..
what should I go for in terms of exhaust... tube diameter? metal type? de-cat/sports cat? backbox?

FSE Power Boost valve?

wha make of springs should I be looking at? my last once had yellow spax, these ok? the springs are just short term til I go for a full suspension setup.

also have an ekotek valve from last car... should i fit this? heard mixed things about these.

sorry it's all a bit vague!... to summarise what should I be looking at for quick acceleration/0-60 times

cheers
lee

Janspeed manifold
decat
backbox
1.6tb + ecu
FSE boostvalve - waste of money really unless you do above mod
ecotec - sell it to someone else because they are pointless
14" alloys with 195/45/14

i would say, save and go for a full whiteline kit, with 194-45-r14 wheels as dusk said. then gtir break upgrade, and lightweight or exhaust mods either or.

whiteline kit is planned, just thinking of getting the springs for the time being, or do you not recommend that?

Janspeed also planned but not sure exactly whether to go for stainless or mild steel and size of backbox etc.

will take the tb idea into consideration. what car should i be looking at to get the tb and ecu? almera, primera?

whiteline kit is planned, just thinking of getting the springs for the time being, or do you not recommend that?

Janspeed also planned but not sure exactly whether to go for stainless or mild steel and size of backbox etc.

currently has 15" alloys on, but these are coming off and the standard 14" rims are coming on + a coat of satin black paint (how original!)

will take the tb idea into consideration. what car should i be looking at to get the tb and ecu? almera, primera?

Back