water

try to reach under front window "seal" it is possible that the rubber is too old and has some cracks in it.. so the water goes into the seal and gets to the other side.. if you can reach there and feel water, you have a problem which could be sorted by replacing seal or getting silicone glue (or how is it called) under the seal..

try to remove the carpet and find out where is it coming from

well this morning i noticed i have an ice cube to drive in as there was ice inside and out :( i have a few small leaks in the boot thanks to a worn seal... as above check the seals and gaps

well this morning i noticed i have an ice cube to drive in as there was ice inside and out :( i have a few small leaks in the boot thanks to a worn seal... as above check the seals and gaps

My spare tyre well, is a lake on wheels :D i just took the grommet out in the bottom until i get a new seal

My spare tyre well, is a lake on wheels :D i just took the grommet out in the bottom until i get a new seal

ah well mine isnt so bad just i have a soaking wet carpet on either side of the well which is causing me to have a rather thick layer of ice on the rear window :doh:

no holes in the foor is there ?

doesnt really seem to be the water gathers at the sides so im guessing there is a gap in the seals bootdoor so its dripping down behind the plastics :(
ah well another thing on my list :p

Back