water in light

take it out and replace with another is the best option...i had this on mine :( but just changed it as its easy enough

But if you dont wanna get another then i guess you could drill a small hole in the bottom of it, but that also means taking it out lol

Get a piece of wood and a Rag. Wrap the Rag around the wood and poke it in the hole where the Bulb lives. Get some silicone sealant for the Lens that should stop the ingress of water. :)

i think the garage drilled a hole thougt mine, now i got water back in the passnger, must get the sun drainage holes unblocked propely, in the mean time i stock a cover over a top and a stick that says evidnce do not tamper.

No need to replace it, just drain it out and replace / check the rubber seal where the light bulb goes.

lol I just failed an MOT on it.....

the headlamp beam pattern for the headlight check was non existant due to scatter from the condensation on the inside of the lense"""

go go gadget hairdrier and a bit of hosepipe

i couldnt be botherd draining mine its like half full and full of green alge, so i just bought new lights much easyer lol

Back