Water pump gasket

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Well lads though I'd document this one. Since the trackday last month the car has been lying up and I've been starting it twice a week just to keep the battery topped up. Realised yesterday it was missing some water from the rad so after some investigation I spotted the water pump gasket weeping:laugh: ####!!

So stipped her down,

Image198.jpg

Image199.jpg

Image200.jpg

very nice my water pump was pure filth looked like old coffee on it... lol did you manage to source a gasket/pump ?

EDIT: that was my 1000'th post :D

very nice my water pump was pure filth looked like old coffee on it... lol did you manage to source a gasket/pump ?

EDIT: that was my 1000'th post :D

Yeah the cooling system was kept in great condition in this st hardly any corrosion.Yeah man matt humphries said he has one there for me.No point getting nissan Ireland to get one i wont get it for 2 weeks!

Yeah the cooling was kept in great condition in this st hardly any corrosion.Yeah man matt humphries said he has one there for me.No point getting nissan Ireland to get one i wont get it for 2 weeks!
Ah good point! bloody nissan :D

I'd like to thanks Matt Humphries who's sending me over a genuine pump for £35 delivered and will be here by the end of the week.Mint

I'd like to thanks Matt Humphries who's sending me over a genuine pump for £35 delivered and will be here by the end of the week.Mint

EPIC FAIL

The pump came today and it has square teeth which is no use:-( so had to order a genuine fig one of the fleebay

Shame, i was really worried when i ordered my new one as they didnt know what teeth the pump they sent had :D

Back