water leak

any one have any hints as i seem to have a pool of water in the boot and passengers side of the car ive checked the window tail light and boot seals but cant seem to see a leak from them

For well... If you remove the scuttle panel under neath there is some cap like things there white and oval hard to explain and I have no pictures :-( there about 3cmx1cm and there's three or four I can't remember.... Pull them out and I pack the holes with black sealent then push white things back in checking its sealed nicely :) check the seal at the bottom of the windscreen to as mine was non existing..

Where abouts in the boot is the puddle or is it just all over x

The pool of water in the boot will be coming from the light no doubt, take the rear lights out and make sure the gunky stuff thats on them is evenly spread about where it bonds together :)

For well... If you remove the scuttle panel under neath there is some cap like things there white and oval hard to explain and I have no pictures :-( there about 3cmx1cm and there's three or four I can't remember.... Pull them out and I pack the holes with black sealent then push white things back in checking its sealed nicely :) check the seal at the bottom of the windscreen to as mine was non existing..

Where abouts in the boot is the puddle or is it just all over x
http://tapatalk.com/tapatalk_image....nZSBMYkltYWdlIiBhbHQ9IlsmI3gyMDBCO0lNR10iIA==

that pic ya after ?

i resealed the lights about 2 months ago when i replaced the units ill take a look under the scuttle panel the water was in the spaire wheel well and in the rear passanger foot well

Back