K11 water leak

Hi everyone,

I have just had a look at my fiance's micra :k11yellow and have noticed that the driver's side floor is soaking wet (especially in the back).:k11motors

I have had a quick look at the following for leaks:-

- Sunroof

- Front windscreen (could not see anything obvious there either)

- Front driver's steering rack to body mountings (inside and out)

- Felt down the inside of the sound insulation material right by the pedals and steering rack and felt bone dry (even the dust around there was bone dry !)

- Front driver's side seat belt anchorage (it did feel damp around there).

Does anyone know where these cars tend to leak?

Another quick question, does anyone know wether there is a separate fuse for the heated rear window since I could not see a label for it anywhere within the fuse box.

Thankyou everyone in advance.

heynes says that its a 20amp fuse in F3 in the 'passernger fuse box' but im not sure where that is:D
also, i know that sunroofs are prone to leaking (i think, especialy when parked facing down hill)

My sunroof was leakin quite badly, silicone sealed on the inner edge of the black seal (on top of the car as opposed to in the car) and this sorted the prob, other than that i had the sills welded up just before i bought the car, and the welds were right next to the seat belt anchorage on both sides, so maybe if the sills are gone on yours this is where your getting the water in?

Back