water in passnger side

okay so get to car in morning, and then find the carpet soaking wet, the only time this has happend before is when i washed the car, but this time it is more wet, very big puddle, not good when i got a power line to amp there.

so need some help as to why, my gues is the ventation, there water near near the wheels also you can see dripping, reckon it must becomming nead firewall/engine, so anyone else had this problem

You posted this before and had replies, obviously before the forum went down

Have a search as it's been covered before. I know people suggested door seals and sun roof seals / drainage pipes, and the windscreen seal.

i did check, but its confusing, but it might be the rear window, the boot seal doesnt look that good, but it had condesne there in the morning, and it always has bad condestion there on the rear window, also i just put up the matt at back and found green growing sign of carpet dampness, must of ran from rear to front but i will check,

after the electric problmes and now this, cant see me having it for too long, starting to hate my car now.

Could be sunroof, rear light clusters, window seals & door seals

so many things, reckon it could be the boot, cause mine dont shut properly as i used the boot hook for a ground, and i am sure he had hevy rain before and it wasnt this bad.

so new ground for amp, with my new wire bush it pretty easy, and but should close propely, no more water you reckon.

easiest thing to do is strip the inside out and soak the car, you'l soon see where the water is coming from

had a look today and the rear light cluster was loose and the seal was perished so just removed the light and used silicon sealer now all ok so far touch wood :p

Back