Washer Jets Broken! Timing + Points incorrect? Anyone selling March Super Turbo?

pietro

Ex. Club Member
Hey all,

Today of all days my washer jets stopped working. I have proper windscreen fluid in there so it can't have frozen! Any ideas?

Also took my car for a service, was told my points were knackered and needed doing, the timing was also re-adjusted. However the car now seems to struggle over 65mph, before it would do 85mph easy. Any ideas?

Thanks all!!

ps. Anyone selling a March Super Turbo?

What car is it?! Sounds like a little rocket if it could hit 85!! (only jokin) no one is selling a March ST, if your after one good luck!!

This should be in the K10 section

Anyway, does it sound like they're working or are they making no noise at all! You could check fuses, wiper arm faulty, split hoses? just a few suggestions

I will be selling a March Super turbo at the end of the year.

Ed

why you selling it Ed?, your the super admin and you drive the coolest car on here, fits perfect

There is not that much point in keeping both and I really cant afford to - If by some amazing way I'm rich by the end of the year Ill keep both, but I want to sell this one on to fund the other one :)

Ed

ohh sorry ive obviously missed something, Last thing I knew you just had the black one that was broken,

you keeping that one? was very nice

lsi_dean said:
why you selling it Ed?, your the super admin and you drive the coolest car on here, fits perfect

i nearly pissed myself at this.

behave your self boyo. no point licking his arse ::p

he wont do ne thing for ya :D

Back