well brittany spears shocked me yesterday....

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
sitting in maccy d's eating my tub of curry,sweet n sour n ketchup in one (dafte laff with lad on the phones lol) i was reading the daily mail. anyways im browsing at all the crap they put in there and what do i see but........mrs Ex K-fed shaving her head! yep sheved the lot off and now she looks like a bloke from birmingham called mickey. anyways i read on to find the salon owner, put brittanys hair on ebay. now i mean come on, just looked on ebay and fount that the original has been pulled but there are 4 more listings, (couple daft laff ones) but also a one with 4 bids, now upto £500. the person selling it says "its from outside the saloon, and she THINKS it's hers, then say "i think it is as the salon was shut etc...."

STUUUUPIDDDDDD! anyways check out 'bay n heres some pics, (ones in the paper where better tho....)

Attachments

• britney-spears-bald.jpg
    britney-spears-bald.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 126
  • britney_spears_shaves_head.jpg
    britney_spears_shaves_head.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 132
Thread moved to non car chat

The ebay listings were pulled, so the salon owner set up his own website. Something like buybritneyshair.com or something, going for over 1 million US$! Totally insane.

when was the last time she had a single out ? a while ago wasn't it. I reckon she'll have a new one out in the next month or so, the whole thing smells like the biggest publicity stunt since Robbie Williams went into rehab.

It's not suprising she hasn't got anywhere recently. She put up with a selfish g** for a couple of years and is only just finding her feet. Altho rumour has it she's prob blown a good come back coz of her boozing with paris!!

Back