WANTED - SUPER S OR SR

wilsonian

Ex. Club Member
I'm looking for a super s or sr for my new project (modded or un-modded). i have to point out that i wont be making the sale untill the end of june (thats when i'm seeling my current one) but if any one has one that their thinking of selling soon please let me know :)

because i don't come on here all the time can you please email me at [email protected]

Many thanks.

I'll be selling mine soon, Black 97 SR with ABS, PAS and rear discs. 12 months MOT and 6 months tax. New gearbox from a low mileage X reg Micra and brand new (genuine nissan) clutch, also new brake pipes fitted yesterday.

thx goldstar, mmmmmmm £1200/£1300 for an sr wilsonian, doubt it you will find a decent one for that price m8, you never know you might be lucky though, ill give you mine for £1450 hows that sound if you can make up the extra cash, wanting rid of mine this month though and no l8r, thx MTB

bugger, like i said MTB it'll be the end of june when i'm selling my current micra (to my GF no doubt, but on the condition she get's a MSC membership! :p )

mmmmmmm £1200/£1300 for an sr wilsonian, doubt it you will find a decent one for that price m8

hence saying either a super s or an sr :D

i think with the over time i'm about to be doing i could afford the 1500 mark but we'll have to wait and see.

Attachments

• DSCF0114.JPG
    DSCF0114.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF0103.JPG
    DSCF0103.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 199
  • DSCF0104.JPG
    DSCF0104.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 217
  • DSCF0105.JPG
    DSCF0105.JPG