Wanted: K11 Super S or SR - without power steering

Hey guys,

Been a few years since I came back here.

Currently running a Fiat Stilo Sporting Multijet 1.9 16v 150hp, custom mapped and running 200hp.
Lot's of further upgrades planned but I need another run about that will become a project once the Stilo is finished.

I have previously owned 3x Nissan's - a 94 Super S and 95 Super S and a 95 Almera GX (but lets not talk about that one).

I absoloutley loved my Super S's - hence why i owned two and have always wanted another but have struggled to find one so I gave up my search, anyhow - its been a good few years and I would like to start my search again.

I would happily pay upto £1000 for a Super S or SR without Power Steering, however - very hard to find now.
I did look at a few back in 2007 and one was a white super s, looked pristine in the photo's but it was a joke, i drove 50 odd miles to view it, in hope to drive it home - when i got there i was dissapointed, i could orange rust coming through the paint on each wing and rear arch - none of this was described in the ad and you couldn't see it in the photo's...

So has anyone got one for sale, preferably without too much rust in the floor, sills or inner arches - external arch rush isnt a problem.

I am looking to buy one for the next couple of months then might have to give up.

I will be using as a daily driver whilst the Stilo is in bits and as soon as the Stilo is finished, the work will start on a Super S, I was previously halfway towards a SR20DET rebuild when everything fell apart and i had to abandon my plans, i still have some forged engine bits for the SR20 so this would be where the Super S project would head and in a year or so I would like to have another Little Bandit for the weekends and tracks.

Can anyone help me?

Regards,
Dan

Back