WANTED SU hif44 carb

looking for a SU hif44 carb either in working order or maybe repairable, please note im irish so you would have to post, if you know of one please let me know thanks
P

No man, but its still sitting there. Because the bolt pattern will only suit a 44 if i can get a 44 the mani is mine , i just don't want to buy the mani if i cant find a carb,

No man, but its still sitting there. Because the bolt pattern will only suit a 44 if i can get a 44 the mani is mine , i just don't want to buy the mani if i cant find a carb,
Ah, with you. Hope you get sorted cos its a worthwhile upgrade from what I've read ;)

looking for a SU hif44 carb either in working order or maybe repairable, please note im irish so you would have to post, if you know of one please let me know thanks
P
There are a few 'mini' people on here. They may be able to help or point you in the right direction

well iv seen an odd one on ebay, just observing for the moment so i dont pay too much , but hopefully i shall be right for this summer, would be a nice surprise under the bonnet! :D

Back