Wanted, rear seat for L reg dark green micra.

My wonderful Dog ate my backseats!

Only the small section of the back split section, the base and the large fold down section is fine.

Can anyone help?

Can message pictures of pattern of original seats if needed.

Thanks!

If its an L I don't think 2000 seats will fit iirc .... could be wrong but I do believe they have the split bench on the bottom so the back bit folds flat x

E. Lane. said:
My wonderful Dog ate my backseats!

Only the small section of the back split section, the base and the large fold down section is fine.

Can anyone help?

Can message pictures of pattern of original seats if needed.

Thanks!

Send us a picture of your rear seat. I may sell my rear seat in nov time. It's GX seats.

Clodo, 2000 seats can fit in pre facelift though. A got facelift seats in his pre facelift.

I believe they are interchangeable between the newer pre face and the facelift but not the basic or older models :) if there the seats I'm thinking of they won't go in very easily atall the backs will but not the actual base there completely different :)

2000 reg seats do fit, i had them in my M reg as sweet as and bolted down same way, felt way different regards to comfort over original seats as its different seating pattern..

I may bin them now as its all wrapped, shame that there still like new, but dont have space..

J

Hi sNoWy, i have sent a picture to your inbox! and for the X2 Front Seats and the X2 Rear benches am looking £50 for them mate, cant stress anymore about the condition but as said there mint.

J

Back