Wanted - K11 Fog Lights

This'll be interesting...

I'm after a set of K11 fog lights, not bothered wether they are pre or post facelift. Cant seem to find any for less than £stupid money. Why is this? Its not as if they are rare or anything, even on ebay, a set of K12 fog lights are cheaper than 1 fog light for a K11 (from what I've seen anyway) Whats it all about?

Post facelift:
medscaleTFL6101.jpg

Pre facelift:
nissan%20micra%20fog%20n-s.jpg

SIK! (AGEN!!LOLOL!!!) I HAZ FOG LITEZ N REA ASTREY...

Yeah, so I bashed off a few messages to various breakers of K11s and noticed some guy on ebay breaking some pre-facelift K11 SR or something, its a pre facelift but he had the fog lights and rear ashtray I was after, we agreed a price and some money was chucked in his general direction. This morning, (literally a few hours after he told me he dropped them off to the post office) a package arrived containing the fog lights and tray.

I think (hope) its just a matter of plug 'n' play, I'll need another indicator stalk with fog light selector but I suppose I can get that at any breakers yard. At least I actually have the fog lights and paid a damned site lot less for all the parts than 1 K11 Fog light on ebay.

Back