K11 fog lights wanted :)

Scouse boy

Buy & Sell Member
Alright lads and lasses, this is my first post as am new to this micra site. Just wanted to say that its a great website and i'm really impressed with some of the micras on this site. My name is Craig and I come from Liverpool. I'm currently at Cov uni and have a red 'P' red k11 Micra. Has 36000 on the clock so a real good buy. I'm planning on a few slight modifications and I would really appreciate it if someone has any fog lgihts for a prefacelift k11.

I have added rear head rests, 14" wheels (to attempt to improve ride quality :laugh: ) and a front laguna splitter but would be interested in hearing ideas from you guys.

:k11green:

Fog lights

Yeah mate, fog lights to fit the black bumper. How much would you want for them incl P & P? Can you upload pics also bud?

:k11yellow

don't think any prefacelifts had fog lights did they? The super s/sr have driving lights (main beam) but they are totally different bumpers.

i doubt it they are a totally different shape

Super s:
Splitterfitting3.jpg

Nissan Front Fog lamps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one complete kit of original Nissan accessory fog lamps designed to go into the early K11 standard front bumper, just right for the dark winter nights. £50.00 delivered. Drop me an email [email protected] or ring me 01865 748000 (work) and I will send you some pictures
Matt

Picture of the fog lamps
http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq187/1995rallyman/DSC03044.jpg

Back