WANTED: GA16DE lightened flywheel

Incase you dont opt for the fidanza, be sure to get your FW off a mera, not sure about sunnys but primera GA's came with a different one using a 200mm clutch plate wheres as mines suited to 190mm. Good luck

Incase you dont opt for the fidanza, be sure to get your FW off a mera, not sure about sunnys but primera GA's came with a different one using a 200mm clutch plate wheres as mines suited to 190mm. Good luck
aye, different pcd,s no doubt, but i have a 200mm QG friction plate that has the same spline :)

yeah remember I lined them up on top of each other and it was a no match. Looks like you found the soloution around it then eh, do they do uprated clutches for the QGs? i would assume so

P5150022.JPG
yeah remember I lined them up on top of each other and it was a no match. Looks like you found the soloution around it then eh, do they do uprated clutches for the QGs? i would assume so
i tried the QG pressure plate onto our f/w,s and the pcd bolts would slightly cut into the starter ring, personally i would shamfer the outer edge of the QG f/p (like my 170/180 hybrid) and use a 190 p/p
here,s a 160mm pre-face 1.0 and the QG

Back