lightened flywheel

i have 1 that is lightened/drilled and balanced il post up a pic if you want only thing is it only holds three clutch plate bolts but i thrashed the **** out of it and its still in one piece :)

picture.php

OMG OK I seriously don't recommend the above flywheel. Have you ever seen the damage when these things go wrong?

Can you justify your reasoning that losing 66% of the clutch bolts can be in anyway what so ever SAFE?

well if the flywheel managed to stay in 1 piece with me driving it am sure its goin to ok lol haha i will get helocoils put in it to give it 6 bolts if its that important haha :p

Your off your head to be honest. Dump that flywheel and get one made by someone who knows what they are doing.

i have 1 that is lightened/drilled and balanced il post up a pic if you want only thing is it only holds three clutch plate bolts but i thrashed the **** out of it and its still in 1 piece :)

picture.php

mate are u barmey or summin lol, like sed wing it start ova, is it balanced??? have you seen wot can happen if it gos peet tong ya dont want that comeing into the car at how ever many revolutions a second regardless of how fast it makes ya car, whole heartedly wot is more important your welbeing or how "rapid" it is from the lights??? please dont give anyone the chance to say "i told you so" it realy isnt worth it!!!!!

well as sed lads nd lasses any 1 know were i can buy 1 from or do any of you know someone on the forum that can do this, i want it done the right way or no way as i have a babey and my partner in the car with me most of the time

thank yoo! :)

OMG OK I seriously don't recommend the above flywheel. Have you ever seen the damage when these things go wrong?

Can you justify your reasoning that losing 66% of the clutch bolts can be in anyway what so ever SAFE?

so i take it its not fixable?

Back