Wanted - Body Kit For Nissan Micra K11

CMF_Adam

» CMF Member
Hi to everyone who has a k11, im new to this site. ive been looking everywhere for a bodykit for my micra, unless i have one custom made which will cost me £££££! does anyone know any websites or someone who is selling one cheap? it will be much apreciated! thanks! adam.

CMF_DaveNE.UK

» CMF Member
you are unlikely to find a bodykit for the micra outside of japan, and if you do go the japan route the shipping and import costs will be sky high.

your best bet is to choose a kit from another car ie saxo corsa, 106 etc and get it made to fit.

alternatively you could buy:
my front bumper for say £100
any side skirts and getthem chopped to fit say another £100
and any rear splitter, ibiza are popular and only £30

that would be a full kit for £230 the sprayed and kitted for say another £100-200

so job done for like £330-430 cant beat that really

CMF_Adam

» CMF Member
if u could do that front bumper a bit cheaper i mite b interested but at £100 im not interested. is it off the new ibiza or the old 1 4 the rear splitter? n what skirts would be made 2 fit easier?

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
Driving around Taipei today I noticed about 4 K11 with various body kits. One had a quite large spoiler at the top of the hatch. Saw another with side skirts that reminded me of some of the more outrageous stuff found on VN-VP Commodores. Saw a couple of front bumpers which had fairly low lips & Xenons.
I reckon this country must have the highest proportion of K11 per head of population, they're everywhere. If you're standing on the street anywhere, you're probably going to see at least one parked.

Back