want to buy a K11, but which model, 1.0, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, ???

I once test drove a 1.0 & fine little car though it was, it seemed a wee bit low powered.
I've had a 1.3 (CVT not a manual) for 13 years & I'm very happy with it, it's quite brisk ;)

I can imagine the 1.4s are really fast.
I have a 1.3 CVT and it's not slow at all. Though I have no PAS or A/C units running off the drive belts. Though 1.3 are pocket rockets!

Nice colour and no sunroof, the corrosion on the rear wheel arch could be problematic and usually associated with with other corrosion damage in the wheel arch and the rear light cluster where the light cluster sealant has failed letting in water into the void below! :-(

I've had to buy a GX to get some different seats for my inspiration, not keen on the orange really, I've got three sets of orange too :rolleyes:

My Activ is for sale! :)

Sadly it's a 1 litre example and yes, you're right, it takes a lot of gear lever stirring to get anywhere! :)

Saying that I can easily creep up on faster and more expensive stuff on the twisties and 35 mph seems like 100..... No points on my licence! :) :)

All I've gotta do is find someone to buy it, it's becoming a milestone for some reason.... :(

My Activ is for sale! :)

Sadly it's a 1 litre example and yes, you're right, it takes a lot of gear lever stirring to get anywhere! :)

Saying that I can easily creep up on faster and more expensive stuff on the twisties and 35 mph seems like 100..... No points on my licence! :) :)

All I've gotta do is find someone to buy it, it's becoming a milestone for some reason.... :(
It would sell in Cornwall......hardly seen one for sale here in months and months.

Back