Want a laugh?

aww it's locked, i was gonna sign up and show the MSCs support lol

but seriously that it one quick Polo... wow the mint with the hole ;)

aww yeah that is hilarious :D i was gonna post our thread on lil bandit tellin him how u get a 12 second car my mate got a 14 polo n i beat that would hate to come across a 1.6 HAHAHAHAHA

:D

Haha, what a clown. As if anyone would believe it, he got some ribbing for it. While were on that subject though. I beat a Ferrari 360 earlier ;) lol.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
awwww poor lad. its a shame coz theyre not actually bad cars. well in general that was a bit *&$£ and probably nackered now with the 5-25bhp ebay mod.
That's what I was thinking :grinning: "I chipped that IAT!" No mate, that was a resistor
"Top speed of 125."- kmph
"Remote central locking is installed but currently disabled."- Remote battery's flat.
"VW Polo door sills fitted."- or welded on, methinks ;) and I'm just totally confused by the 'silver doorpins' o_O

59 bhp is more than enough said:
those 1.6 are actually quite quick. especially if its a gti 16v, this is the only one i know of that will even go near 125 and that doesnt look like a gti
It's an 8 valve normal engine by the looks of what he said "It's an 8 valve but you could think its a 16 valve" ?!?!

Back