another reason lambo doors suck

I seen this a couple of days ago. Its doing the rounds on alot of forums. Was going to post it but decided against it.

Should really have some sort of gore warning on this as it does show burnt corpses.

Turtle said:
whats the other one?

mines probably drowning

drowning would be so much worse than burning cos after a few seconds of buring your nerve endings stop working and it doesn't hurt... as much :(

'They' say that drowning isnt ment to be that bad, cause u lose all oxygen to your brain :) but i would still like to avoid it lol

off topic but... you know when you flashed me at the lights the other day? i thought you were saying hello rather than letting me through, which is why i stayed there like a spanner.

runaway-robot said:
'They' say that drowning isnt ment to be that bad, cause u lose all oxygen to your brain :) but i would still like to avoid it lol

it takes three minutes to die from lack of oxygen to the brain. having water in your lungs hurts like hell! imagine every time you have accidently inhailed water whilst drinking and how much it hurts, that for three minutes!!

either way it aint nice. you just have to hope that they were knocked unconcious when that lambo crashed...

17.jpg

Fireman on the far right is laughin, and those bodies dont look real to me - something a bit funny here - all a spoof maybe?

Well thats definately a burnt out Lambo, as for a spoof - I'm don't think so. Firstly it's been all over the local news, so unless the people in the car were trying to fake their own deaths.

The bodies do look lime dummies though, but then you can't really say "that's not human" as no-one on here has ever seen a burnt corpse before.

It is a message to all though to engage the brain before turning the key.

I dont think it a spoof, no i havnt seen any burnt out bodies as yet thank god i can imagine what they would be like.

As for the fireman laughing, its one of those hard to explain things, laughter is a good way of keeping your mind off the situations you are dealing with and to keep you sane in the longrun.... if that makes sense to anyone but me?

its not a car crash with dead burned people to the fireman, its just another day at work I guess, probably a lot more desensitised then other people would be.

Ian said:
its not a car crash with dead burned people to the fireman, its just another day at work I guess, probably a lot more desensitised then other people would be.

Good point Ian. Plus he could just be squinting, it looks sunny.

its life man!! people die al the time! carnt hide that fact!!

and for the record buring is alot worse than drowning!! your nerves do not stop working as they run through every part of your body!! also as your fat begins to burn you inhale this and your chest will start to burn from the inside!! it was in FHM!!

buried alive theres your worst thing to die from! :p

Raceworx said:
its life man!! people die al the time! carnt hide that fact!!

and for the record buring is alot worse than drowning!! your nerves do not stop working as they run through every part of your body!! also as your fat begins to burn you inhale this and your chest will start to burn from the inside!! it was in FHM!!

buried alive theres your worst thing to die from! :p

What about buried alive in a burning coffin? Now thats nasty.

Or a burning coffin with a lambo door on it. Even worse.....

Back