Wakefield this weekend..?

cisco

» CMF Member
Brendo, you going this weekend or something huh?

Who's going? What's the cost and details etc..

Seano are you going?

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
yeah sure am. car is ready and prepped to go.
its a renew track day. (rotary enthusiasts) on saturday.
i think all spots are filled but can come up and watch. theres no cost involved in being a spectator. i think cars will be on the track around 9:30am

we are leaving at 6am. gotta get up there for scrutineering before we go out on track and fill out driver forms and all that.

should come out take the colt for a drive up the highway.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
i plan to enjoy myself for sure. if something does break on car i wont be too phased as i have prepared myself for the worst already and ill prob be able to drive one of me mates cars. (maybe) if it does but theres no reason why car would break.

cisco

» CMF Member
nice rhyme Seano.

Hmm 9am saturday hey. Yeah allright mate, I might head up for a cruise. I would be keen to see that stupid 650cc injector powered thing of yours tearing it up. Gee Brendon, that thing is going to fly around the track. What times are you hoping for?

Yeah like evade said, gotta put the Kms on this thing now hehe.

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey Brendo/Seano.. If any of you guys wanna meet up, I think I might head to carlovers this arvo/evening and clean all the weekend muddy/splash stuff off the car - the wheels are black.

If you're not doing anything, come for a cruise or something..

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
where abouts?? which car lovers? i might be able to. gotta do a little tuning on car this arvo but should be able to come say hello.
is there a car lovers in civic or somewhere thats not belconnen? i dont wana have to drive to belco if i dont have to but if so i spose i will.

cisco

» CMF Member
hmm..

I was thinking belco, but only because that's the only one I know..
I don't think there is anything good like that in civic is there?

ghungalin is even more of a pain for you right? There's something there where seano used to work right?

Hmm, any other suggestions? Can't be one of those dodgy scratching brush type ones of course :p

cisco

» CMF Member
Awesome ok mate. 8pm perfect. Gunna go first day back into gym after 3 weeks off today - 6-7pm. Get the cleaning stuff and throw some food down then see you there at 8pm.

SEANO, come on mate. Take a break from all your stuff and come hang out for a bit..

cisco

» CMF Member
See you then Brendo.. I just SMS'd Seano. Hope he can make it..

Come on mate!

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Was good to see you boys, and Brendo, alas is still gay with a capital FAG!!

Bwahaha

Anyways, we should do another one soon... Friday? This time I'll have the bike though

Sean - I like me

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah was awesome for sure.. Good to meet up.

You need to go and update the Health food thread though big guy.

Yeah Friday might be the go. Get that bike out there..

Except I gotta get up early to get to Wakefield I think :)

Aaron - I like flip/flop mirrors

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Bwahaha at flip flop mirrors - remote control stylezzz!!

I would update that thread but, I'm too busy eating... Have to hold my breath for a while so i can stuff more food in.

If you're keen for Friday I'm in, but only if you guys are cool with it. Can be a small jab around anyway, hopefully my new carbon-kevlar gloves will be in too :D

Be good to see how the 250 compares to the GHETTOiR and the RColt

Sean

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
well sean at least i wont be the one wearing the tight leather pants and acting all superior thinking im the superior one and on a power trip - rookie. ay ay ;) ;)

good to meet up. just like the old times. except not in micras. hehe
hey aaron if you want you can either drive up with us or just make your way up in your own time.

we gonna be leaving about 6am. i assume you will be a normal person on saturday and get up later. hehe
it will be easy to find us once your there.

cisco

» CMF Member
Mmm yeah good point mate. Sleeping in sounds good.

How long are you guys gunna be there for? Cheers Brendo.

Hehe Sean in leather pants - eek!

Aaron - I like normal pants

cisco

» CMF Member
Nice ok mate. Allright, well expect to see me there around lunchtime then..

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Yae/Nae to Friday? Won't be overly late for me if you're wondering (I know you are, you can't help it)

And leather pants or not, your ass is mine Brendo. Aaron, well... You can come too if you want :p

Bwahaha, wish I could make it up with you guys

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Perhaps, but you'll have to pick it up on Thursday night :D

Bwahaha

Nah sorry mate I don't but you can buy them fairly cheap at K-Mart and such, guesstimating around $10

Servo's also sell them for $5 a pop for a 5l one that can get you out of trouble. I think the BP in goulbourn stocks Ultimate now too so that should be alright

Sean

cisco

» CMF Member
Brendo, funny you should say that.. I have a near new one downstairs that you can borrow.. I was just down cleaning out the garage..

Heaps of stuff getting thrown out.. Half used bottles of this and that, maybe come over sometime and see if there's anything you want. Otherwise its going to the tip.

Yeah Seano, Thur sounds good. I'm still keen.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
how big is the container?? litres?
i just thinking now if ill need it or not. ill only need to fill up once or so i think. the others have about 9 gerry cans. so i may not need it yet. ill let ya know

CMF_julian

» CMF Member
oi brendon il come on the weekend if........

you give me a few laps round the track!!!!!

looks like i wont be coming than.
make sure you get plenty of pics. did u say stef has his rx2 up n running?

CMF_jdc5r

» CMF Member
Any idea what some of you micra dudes are doing on wakefield so i can base my times around those times when i get there :)

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
i can assume a stock micra would be doing 1:25 or more.
not sure though.
average turbo car will do it in around 1:14. \

cant just jump in. gotta have a liscence and helmet. helmet hire $20 with $50 deposit and liscence is $50 then there is fuel and brake pads and the list goes on and on. maybe next time you can. as long as you dont break it.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
ok car is all prepped and ready to roll. cleaned out car yesterday rear seats and trim is all out. im pretty psyched and ready to roll. leaving 6am to convoy up.
aaron ill see ya there whenever you arrive

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah sounds awesome mate. Can't wait to see your beast in action.

See ya soon!

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah had a fun time. Went and saw Brendon in action lapping the pulsar around. It has plenty of grunt now for sure.

I'm afraid with the selection of cars that were there today, blue monster would be a snack for a lot of them. Some seriously powerful machines.. A great mix of cars were there.

Saw a heap of spinouts when skinny old RX2s and stuff like that went into corners too hard and totally lost it.

Brendon had some reliability problems with the car yesterday all of a sudden, so he was having to stuff around charging his battery so he could drive, because the alternator was broken. Also blew some oil line yesterday. Bloody Murphy's law coming into play with cars once again.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
am home now and extremely tired. what a really annoying past 20 hours.
last night 8pm oil line deciedes to break and lose all oil all over road and everywhere else. push car to mates mechanic shop. spent till 11pm fixing and cleaning. then this morning driving up car dies. alternator is stuffed from having oil all through it and then being cleaned and water in it. :( . so damn annoying.

cut my hands burnt myself oh the pain continues. still ended up going out and ended up doing about 25 laps all up i think. untimed ones. put a booster pack on the battery to keep car alive. hehe.. apart from that had heapsof fun driving and car ran very well. didnt over heat at all. tyres i had stuck like glue and suspension work i did paid off really well.
top speed reached on stright had a glance was 175km hr.

oh and other annoying thing was brakes suck. was coming off the straight into corner and went to hit brakes and pedal went straight to floor. that wasnt fun. chucked into third to engine brake then whipped into corner as hard as i could and just. just made it.

ill bedoing it again soon

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah sorry to hear your troubles mate. Its definitely a pain in the arse.. All that kind of crap is what sucks with cars. But when you have a good run and things all come together, you will love it. Your car has a lot going for it, very powerful and such a weapon for the track.. Fix a couple of these minor things up and I bet you'll have heaps of fun. From a spectator's perspective, it was unreal to watch that hot hatch screaming around the track. It looks really well suited to the track.

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
well i got some calipers lined up already from a gtst skyline. or ill go all out and get some ap racing or some sort of other brake kit.

the pics that were taken the car looks really good. especially with the black wheels.

Back