Wahaay...'Little Bandit' finally stays in the rollers!!!

Dave Bull

Ex. Club Member
Well, gotta hand it to the DASTEK rolling road as they were finally able to measure the car's power & torque.

Now I hope you are sitting down...

It made 361 BHP @ 6500 rpm & 309 lbft @ 6000 rpm at just...

14 psi...hahahahaha, that has to be a new record for a GT28RS turbo!!!

We then cranked up the boost to 20 psi and made 374 BHP @ 6500 rpm & 324 lbft @ 6000 rpm.

This is the sure sign that the turbo is maxxed out by the looks of things, however it made over 300lbft from 3750 to 6500 rpm...who needs a V8!!!

Cheers

Dave

P.S. Time for a bigger turbo me thinks!

P.P.S. I will get the dyno. graphs up ASAP!

Hahahahahahaha - AMAZING MAN!!

All that power from a Micra - thats cracking!
I'm off this weekend so i wanna come for a look. Drop me a txt or that man if you free :)

Titch :kungfu:

OMG!!!!!

do you have tractor wheels on that beast?!?! or do you just pull away in fifth? lol

nice one dave.. what turbo next?? GT35? wont that need a manifold change? would love to see the car damn you for living in scotland..

So that car has more power at 2000 rpm than a standard k10 does at 6000 LOL.

Totally insane, and i love the micra pulsar GTIR name too!

bang* the noise as i hit the floor!

that is freaking quality, 10/10 mate, truely an amazing achievement out of a micra shell.

Interesting, the torque is down on what it should be though (compared to other similar SR20's)

Good results however, but I have seen this post on loads of other forums as well.. you could at least customise it to each one a little, rather than spamming the entire Nissan jap world with the same thing - ok a bit extreme but you get my point.

Dave...
Can I just say... on the road to falkirk as i was heading out to coatbridge on a dusky night: Imagine my horror as i'm about to overtake a lorry in my mx-5 when none other than a wee micra spawned from the very gates of HELL comes blistering down the road spitting flickers of gloweing red flames as you make one heck of a dodgy gear change! I almost broke my neck as you flew past me...
That's one hell of a car, congatulations on your readout! You must be proud! :D
I remember the Almera in Coatbridge McDonalds as you took one "Duncan McKee" out to terrify him up and down the dual carrageway! I take it you got rid of the Nitrous?

-JGti

Ed said:
Interesting, the torque is down on what it should be though (compared to other similar SR20's)

Good results however, but I have seen this post on loads of other forums as well.. you could at least customise it to each one a little, rather than spamming the entire Nissan jap world with the same thing - ok a bit extreme but you get my point.

Sorry about that mate, but not everyone reads all the Nissan forums.

JamieGti said:
Dave...
Can I just say... on the road to falkirk as i was heading out to coatbridge on a dusky night: Imagine my horror as i'm about to overtake a lorry in my mx-5 when none other than a wee micra spawned from the very gates of HELL comes blistering down the road spitting flickers of gloweing red flames as you make one heck of a dodgy gear change! I almost broke my neck as you flew past me...
That's one hell of a car, congatulations on your readout! You must be proud! :D
I remember the Almera in Coatbridge McDonalds as you took one "Duncan McKee" out to terrify him up and down the dual carrageway! I take it you got rid of the Nitrous?

-JGti

LOL...sorry about that mate, I try not to speed on the road anymore.

As for the Almera...good memories, but I'm afraid the car is no more, as is the nitrous!

Cheers

Dave

I still have those parts you wanted from me for your FSE by the way..

Thats great thanks, so I ordered stuff specifically for you that im now left with.... :glare:

Nah, I managed to get it sorted out.

Thanks anyways Ed.

thats pretty Do not evade the swear filters, but hey i suppose you can sell an FSE pretty easily theres always people upgrading to them.

Its a few nuts and washers, which are not a standard size rather than a whole fse. I know what you mean though.

Which no one wants :p Anyway its the principle that is annoying..

Ed said:
Which no one wants :p Anyway its the principle that is annoying..

harsh :)

but you know that if you keep them they will sit there and rot but if you sell them then the next day someone will be desperate for them lol, happens all the time lol :D

Since this thread is about high power SR20DE turbo engines, Just thought I would post the results of a few I mapped recently.

Stock engine pulsar, e-manage ultimate 700cc injectors stock turbo front mount ic with mongoose exhaust. rr@ 337bhp :)

Modded pulsar, janspeed exhaust, pistons, GT3071 turbo, front mount etc 420bhp

Another modded pulsar, similar spec bit more boost, r/r last week at 465bhp :)

All of these are 'conservative' road fuel maps. :)

I have another three to do in the next week hopefully will have results from those in the not too distant future..

Ed said:
Thats great thanks, so I ordered stuff specifically for you that im now left with.... :glare:

Woah, calm down!

First of all, when did I ask you to order the parts for me?

All I did was ask you if the parts were available and if you could get them.

Check back to your FSE fuel products thread if you want!

Ed said:
Since this thread is about high power SR20DE turbo engines, Just thought I would post the results of a few I mapped recently.

Stock engine pulsar, e-manage ultimate 700cc injectors stock turbo front mount ic with mongoose exhaust. rr@ 337bhp :)

Modded pulsar, janspeed exhaust, pistons, GT3071 turbo, front mount etc 420bhp

Another modded pulsar, similar spec bit more boost, r/r last week at 465bhp :)

All of these are 'conservative' road fuel maps. :)

I have another three to do in the next week hopefully will have results from those in the not too distant future..

yeah but none of those are in a micra and wont those be sr20det engines, which as youve said many times before are very different or are they sr20de with turbos as little bandit is :). I hope your not tryin to bellitle his achievemants just because of a little difference you are having :)

Is there any 0-60 for the car? and i think you shud just put anouther of the same enigne set up in the back have to 4wd and then evryone else can shut up lol.

really should do four wheel drive! with lower ratio gear box (like your gonna hit 187mph with micra areodynamics!) Oh and well done!! are we going to see you at santa pod jap finale?

Yeah, they aren't that bad. If my CG10 can pull to 110mph (on the clock) it certainly should do 170mph AT LEAST!
And with all that torque it's making it should be able to pull a caravan laden with beer to 170mph never mind the car on it's own! :p
It's an awesome machine btw. Nice work! It's nice to see a bit of proper enginuity!

-Jamie

Wrenchable said:
really should do four wheel drive! with lower ratio gear box (like your gonna hit 187mph with micra areodynamics!) Oh and well done!! are we going to see you at santa pod jap finale?

It has hit 187 mph...with considerable ease!!!

Bloody hell mate... have you got an url with LOADS of pictures?
I've only ever seen videos! :)

Back