Wacky Paint Jobs

Any one seen or done any ridiculous paint jobs ona K10?
I don't mean appealing ones ..I mean bizarre, funny, original, novelty and the likes.

Pics?

U saw a yellow k10 and didn't tell me lol!!!!! What did u think of it?!

And tbh i feel sorry for that multi coloured k10, look at the dents on the wing!! :(

It didnt look like a K10 until i got up close, it also had tinted rear clusters. Standard looking car tho, oh and a grey grille! Probably primer.

Looks very bright and very different, kinda cool in its own unique kinda way.

Arnold said:
It didnt look like a K10 until i got up close, it also had tinted rear clusters. Standard looking car tho, oh and a grey grille! Probably primer.

That's not fair i was goin to do mine yellow!!! :(

How were the rear clusters tinted?!!! And did u wave lol!!! :D

Looked like tinting spray from what i could see, good job of it too, but no i didnt attract her attention or anything!

Arnold said:

Yeah I saw this Micra leaving Bournemouth on Monday, looked a bit tatty to me, I think it was a 1.2, based on the way it pulled away from me quite fast... not that I was racing, just trying to keep up to see who was in it :laugh:

No, went back the next week and it was gone :( got exhaust and some other bits of it before hand though. Also found out afterwards that I knew the person who scrapped it and sed i could have had it for free :(
As for the post being old, o well we're making it new again! :p

Holy mother of GOD......
fainting.gif

Back