Vin stickers

Hi all,
I was looking at some K12 micras with 5 doors, and noticed that they have plastic plate/sticker with VIN info on passenger side. That side sticker is around 10x5 cm big.
But i can't find 3. VIN plate/sticker on passenger side at models with 3 doors, also there is no room for VIN sticker that big to fit there.
Did manufacturer use some other location for third VIN plate? Or they completely skip adding that on 3 door models?
Thanks.

According to the owners manual, in the 3 door the sticker is on the drivers side just below the door latch, while the 5 door has it between the doors on the passenger side, and then the other 2 being on the scuttle and under the windscreen

Thanks tdp2612. I do own 3 doors model and the sticker on drivers side u mentioned, is simple paper sicker with info for tire dimensions and pressure. Was asking this just to know what to say at technical inspection. I know they will be looking for 3. VIN sticker. As crazy as it sounds, they even track engine number here. So if u replace engine, u need to get certificate for it in order to pass inspection...

Thanks tdp2612. I do own 3 doors model and the sticker on drivers side u mentioned, is simple paper sicker with info for tire dimensions and pressure. Was asking this just to know what to say at technical inspection. I know they will be looking for 3. VIN sticker. As crazy as it sounds, they even track engine number here. So if u replace engine, u need to get certificate for it in order to pass inspection...

What side of the car is your steering wheel on?I think the manual is showing the wrong sides of the car maybe, as it says the 'Drivers side' has the tyre pressure info, but then shows what would be the passenger side on a British market car.

Thats the 3 pages to do with vin plates, maybe the first one showing the 3 door sticker is inside the door or something - the diagrams are pretty bad

What side of the car is your steering wheel on?I think the manual is showing the wrong sides of the car maybe, as it says the 'Drivers side' has the tyre pressure info, but then shows what would be the passenger side on a British market car.

Thats the 3 pages to do with vin plates, maybe the first one showing the 3 door sticker is inside the door or something - the diagrams are pretty bad
Steering wheel is at left side in my micra, and only tyre pressure info there. Thanks for pics.

Back