colours?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all :D

i have some questions about micras and their colours....

1. has anyone here got one of those dark purple micras? and if so can you tell me the paint code from the VIN plate under the bonnet? thanks :D

2. could we put up a list of every colour the micras came in, and their paint code and paint name, so people can deal with paint eaiser? maybe pics of the cars too?

3. what colours did the super S/Sr models come in? cos as far as i know they only came in red, black, white, blue and green.... i want to put a super s together and paint it a colour that nissan never gave the super s range... like silver or something ;) lol

thanks ppl :D

Thats a good idea, we could do with a paint code list really making a sticky for people to look at.

shall I start a list and people can add to it???

These are what I know:-

BV4 - Intense Blue
AJ4 - Flame Red

James.

P.S please copy and paste list.

BV4 - Intense Blue
AJ4 - Flame Red
LK0 - Mauve Grey Graphite Pearl (Import)
KL0 - Starburst Silver
AP0- Cinnibar Red (dark pearl metalic red)

thanks guys keep em comming :D and if you can post pics of the cars in those colours so people can see

:D

here are all the paint codes Nissan ever made apparently:

just pick out the micra ones!

MY CAR IS "DR5" (green metallic)

#B2F5 PEARL WHITE
#B326 WHITE
#B3G9 RED /SILVER(#624/#549)
#B4G4 BLACK /GRAY(#BG8/#KG3)
#B4G6 PURPLE /GRAY(#LG0/#KG3)
#B4G7 BLUE /GRAY(#TG0/#KG3)
#B4G9 SILVER /GRAY(#549/#KG3)
#B526 RED
#B532 BLACK
#B549 SILVER
#B5G0 WHITE /GRAY(#326/#KG3)
#B656 BEIGE PEARL
#B6H6 BLACK /GRAY(#732/#KG3)
#B723 RED
#B732 BLACK
#B9J BLUE
#BAH2 RED
#BBG6 BLUE
#BDG1 GREEN METALLIC
#BDH3 SILVER
#BG0 BLUE
#BG3 BLUE
#BG4 BLUE
#BG5 BLUE
#BG6 BLUE
#BG7 BLUE
#BG9 GRAYISH BLUE METALLIC
#BJ0 BLUE
#BJ3 BLUE
#BJ4 BLUE
#BJ8 BLUE
#BJ9 BLUE
#BK8 BLUE
#BKH2 GRAY
#BL0 BLUE
#BL3 BLUE
#BL6 BLUE
#BL7 BLUE
#BM1 BLUE
#BM3 GRAY
#BN0 BLUE
#BN3 BLUE
#BN5 SILVER
#BN6 BLUE
#BN7 BLUE
#BP0 BLUE
#BP3 BLUE
#BP8 BLUE
#BP9 BLUE
#BR3 PURPLE
#BR5 BLUE
#BR9 BLUE
#BS2 BLUE
#BS3 BLUE
#BS4 BLUE
#BS5 BLUE
#BS7 BLUE
#BS8 COBALT BLUE(M)
#BT2 BLUE
#BT4 GRAY
#BT8 BLUE
#BV3 BLUE
#BV5 BLUE
#BV6 BLUE
#BW5 BLUE
#BW6 BLUE
#BW9 DARK BLUE
#BX9 LIGHT BLUE
#CG0 BROWN
#CG2 BEIGE
#CG6 BROWN
#CH0 YELLOWISH WHITE
#CHD YELLOWISH WHIHTE
#CHO YELLOWISH WHITE
#CJ0 BROWN
#CJ1 BROWN
#CJ7 SILVER
#CJO LIGHT BROWN PEARL METALLIC
#CK0 BROWN
#CK1 BROWN
#CK2 BROWN
#CK5 GRAY
#CK7 ORANGE
#CM1 GOLD
#CP1 GRAY
#CP2 RED
#CR0 SILVER
#CT6 GOLD
#CY0 BROWN P
#DG1 GREEN METALLIC
#DH0 GREEN METALLIC
#DH3 SILVER
#DH6 GREEN METALLIC
#DHO GREEN METALLIC
#DJ0 GRAY
#DJ2 GREEN METALLIC
#DJ3 GREEN METALLIC
#DJ4 GREEN METALLIC
#DJ5 GRAY
#DK6 BLUE
#DL0 GREEN
#DL2 GREEN METALLIC
#DN0 GREEN METALLIC
#DN1 DARK GREEN
#DN3 GREEN
#DP0 GREEN
#DP1 GREEN METALLIC
#DR2 GREEN
#DR3 GREEN
#DR4 GREEN
#DR5 GREEN
#DS0 GREEN
#DS2 GREEN
#DT1 SILVER
#DT2 GREEN
#DV3 GREEN
#DV7 SILVER
#EG0 YELLOW
#EH3 DARK YELLOW
#EH6 GRAY
#EH7 YELLOW
#EJ1 IVORY
#EM0 GOLD
#EP2 YELLOW
#ER3 YELLOW
#ES3 CUSTARD YELLOW
#ES6 BEIGE
#EV0 BEIGE
#EV1 YELLOW
#EV5 GOLD
#EY0 LIGHT GOLD
#FG0 GREEN
#FGO LIME GREEN
#FJ0 GRAY
#FJ1 GREEN METALLIC
#FK1 GREEN METALLIC
#FL0 SILVER
#FL1 GREEN
#FM0 GREEN
#FN2 BLUE
#FN3 GREEN
#FN4 GREEN
#FP0 GREEN
#FPO GREEN PURPLE
#FV3 GREEN
#FW0 GREEN
#FX0 GREEN
#G64 GRAY
#GL1 BLACK
#GN0 BLACK
#GV1 BLACK
#IN3 BLUE /PEARL(#BN0/#KH2)

Attachments

• DSC00470.jpg
    DSC00470.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 3,020
Well it' not them all lol, the ones we have listed so far are not in that list :S

James.

HAHA :laugh:

ok, my apologies for that list that has no micra ones on it!!!

shall i delete it??? kind pointless now!

mines on there?

sorry

found this to....has some of the ones listed above by "Nex" regarding micra ones!!
just doesnt state what car for tho :down:

Attachments

• paint codes.pdf
    213.6 KB · Views: 2,178
i found them :love:

yes.....hoepfully this is right and u thank me later lol

napster

AJ4 Red
AP0 Red perl
AR2 Red
AT5 Orange
AT9 Red mica
AV2 Atzec perl
BS7 Blue mica met
BT3 Blue met
BV4 Blue met
DR5 Turquoise met
DV8 Marine green met
ES3 Yellow
EV2 Impulsive yellow
FL0 Lt grn silver perl
JT0 Green met
KH3 Black
KL0 Silver met
326 White
531 Crystal white

TWO-TONE COLOURS/BICOLORI

1V0 AV0 + KJ3

I have no idea what name my colour is but the code is:

SJNEAAK11U0380149

i 'think' its Marine Green? Can anyone clarify this for me please :)

IMG_3676.jpg

Hoodedreeper, I put your VIN into Nissan FAST and your colour code is: FP0 which FAST calls "BLUE/GREEN".

Here's a little more information about your car:

Attachments

• fast-hoode.jpg
    fast-hoode.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 2,333
we could do a scale of micras, starting from white-yellow etc :p then put the codes above the pics lol would be really helpful, but i aint doing it :p

526 is red, holts rattle cans call it cardinal red

by the way whats this Nissan FAST your on about where can i get it from?

Yay thats mine too! Don't think it was imported from anywhere more exotic than Wessex Nissan though..

I thought it was mine, but I had a look under the bonnet at the code, and it says it's a BL6 - simply Blue looking at the list o_O And I SWEAR it's metallic, but the paint codes suggest otherwise!
I need more detail if I am getting some rust treated and covered though :(

Hey you all

I have a 1994 Super S K11 in "KH3" - Nissan Black
and an SR 1996 in FP0 ----- Its kinda dark green mettalic.

the reason for me posting my colour is that my 1996 SR has got a little rust problem which i have kinda dealt with but the only thing i need to do is buy the Nissan FP0 dark green paint. I have no idea where to get it

Does anyone have an idea on where to get that particular paint colour?
I have KH3 which was an easy find and my 1994 super s has been restored to its former glory - (That was my first try aswell, im well proud)

Please does anyone know where i can get this FP0 paint?

Thanks in advance everyone.

Hey you all

I have a 1994 Super S K11 in "KH3" - Nissan Black
and an SR 1996 in FP0 ----- Its kinda dark green mettalic.

the reason for me posting my colour is that my 1996 SR has got a little rust problem which i have kinda dealt with but the only thing i need to do is buy the Nissan FP0 dark green paint. I have no idea where to get it

Does anyone have an idea on where to get that particular paint colour?
I have KH3 which was an easy find and my 1994 super s has been restored to its former glory - (That was my first try aswell, im well proud)

Please does anyone know where i can get this FP0 paint?

Thanks in advance everyone.

depends what / and how much of car ur re-spraying if dont mind me asking?

well i got my colour code to spray my splitters and sideskirts from halfords in a spray can!!! was a perfect match in my opinion.....price was ok for size of can..........it was either the can or pay stupid amount of money for a body shop / garage to do it!!

naps

Thats a good idea, we could do with a paint code list really making a sticky for people to look at.

shall I start a list and people can add to it???

These are what I know:-

BV4 - Intense Blue
AJ4 - Flame Red

James.

P.S please copy and paste list.

Sorry fo the epic bump but is mine intense blue?

BV4 - Intense Blue

I have not gotten smarter o_O

My ride is a Micra K11 SR (Year: 1997) and unfortunately I do not identify the color code.
At the vehicle registration is nothing in it.

So here my pics:
http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2833/vc2xjepp_jpg.htm
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2833/c3bjwbtx_jpg.htm

What I found is that the user "Reichard TUV"
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/photos-of-members-k11s.4447/page-14#post-206530

and "Dr Zoidberg" are the same color have.
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/photos-of-members-k11s.4447/page-2#post-67664

Thanks for help !!

I have not gotten smarter o_O

My ride is a Micra K11 SR (Year: 1997) and unfortunately I do not identify the color code.
At the vehicle registration is nothing in it.

So here my pics:
http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/2833/vc2xjepp_jpg.htm
http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2833/c3bjwbtx_jpg.htm

What I found is that the user "Reichard TUV"
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/photos-of-members-k11s.4447/page-14#post-206530

and "Dr Zoidberg" are the same color have.
http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/photos-of-members-k11s.4447/page-2#post-67664

Thanks for help !!

your paintcode is on the VIN plate in the engine bay on the lefthand side. Its three letters or numbers followed by one letter or number

as example i have to use this march plate

ae712456.jpg

The paintcode of this car would be FL0 followed by G which is code for the interior trim which you dont have to worry about

what colour would you call this ? its like a metalic green
i have looked for my vin plate, but i am thick and cant find it
just got rid of a few rust spots and also a big dent in bonnet and they all primed up ready to respray
all decals have been removed, even the 7up lol.
fitted my new air filter

sounds awesome along with my 3" exhaust
dont know what else to do to it yet other than respray

Interesting thread. I'm thinking about helping my mate respray his K11 (current colour: Apple Green metallic) in (non-metallic) orange, with a black roof and bonnet? Did the K11 every come in orange, and if not, does anyone have any pictures of this colour scheme on a K11? Cheers : )

002 White 006 Silver Metallic 06A, 882 Light Brown Metallic 07A, 405 Brown Metallic 106 Blue Mist Metallic 106 Sky Blue Metallic 123 Grayish Blue Metallic 18A Granate Metallic 19A Gris Metallic 21A, 732 Black Pearl/Diamond Black Pearl 225 Beige Metallic/Reddish Beige Metallic/Tan Metallic 234 White Pearl 326 Super White 329 Dark Red Metallic 340 Greenish Dark Gray Metallic 419 Orange 426 Light Blue Metallic 449 Light Beige Metallic 463 Dark Gray Metallic 468 Grayish Beige Metallic 472 Dark Green 480 Gold Metallic 515 Greenish Silver Metallic 526 Hot Red 531, 531#2 Vail White/White Crystal 545 Dark Gray Metallic 549 Silver Frost Metallic 576 Dark Blue 578 Dark Blue Metallic 5920, QS0, YO Oxford White 624 Dark Red Pearl 627 Dark Reddish Brown Metallic 656 Light Cobalt Pearl 656 Champagne Pearl 673 Platinum Mist Metallic 724 Mystic Blue Pearl 729 Silver Metallic 924 Blue Metallic 926 Red Metallic 930 Red Metallic 931 Reddish Black Metallic AG0 Graphite Brown Metallic AG2 Aztec Red AG3 Brownish Gray Metallic AH1 Dark Red Pearl AH2 Burgundy Pearl AH3 Cherry Red Pearl AJ3 Red Pearl AJ4 Active Red BG4 Grayish Dark Blue Metallic BG6 Winter Blue Metallic BG8 Bluish Black BG9 Grayish Blue Metallic BJ0 Azure Blue Pearl BJ0 Azure Blue Metallic BJ3 Bermuda Blue Metallic BJ3 Light Blue Pearl BJ4 Dark Blue Pearl BJ9 Riviera Blue Pearl BJ9 Dark Blue Pearl CG0 Brown Metallic CG2 Pebble Beige Metallic CG6 Grayish Brown Metallic CH0 Oyster Pearl CH0, CHO Satin White Pearl/Satin White Pearlglow CH1 Light Orange Metallic CJ0 Santa Fe Brown Metallic CJ2 Reddish Beige Metallic DG1 Sierra Green Metallic DG1 Grayish Green Metallic DH6 Safari Green Metallic DJ3 Sage Green Metallic DJ3 Greenish Light Gray Metallic DJ4 Grayish Green Metallic EJ0 Gold Pearl EJ0 Light Gold Pearl FG0 Silver Green Pearl FG0 Sea Mist Pearl FH1 Bluish Green FJ1 Bluish Green Pearl GN0 Black Pearl JG0 Grayish Olive JJ0 Yellow Silver Pearl JK0 Dark Yellow Green Pearl KG1 Sterling Blue Metallic KG2 Charcoal Metallic KG4 Sandstone Beige Metallic KG4 Yellow Silver Metallic KG5 Country White KH0 White Pearl KH2 Charcoal Pearl KH3 Black Obsidian/Super Black KH4 Dark Gray Pearl/Polar Gray Pearl KH5 Country White/Paris White KH6 Glacier Pearl/Glacier White Pearlglw KH6 Yellow White Pearl KJ1 Beige Pearl KJ5 Slate Gray Pearl KJ7 Ivory KK5 Black LG1 Lavender Frost Metallic LH1 Misty Blue Metallic LH1 Purplish Silver Metallic LJ0 Satin Silver Pearl LK0 Gray Amethyst Pearl LK0 Purplish Gray Pearl LK1 Purple Pearl TG0 Grayish Light Blue Metallic TG1 Grayish Blue Metallic TH0 Bluish Silver Metallic TH1 Midnight Blue Pearl TH3 Cadet Blue Metallic TH5 Azur Blue Pearl TH5 Aegean Blue Pearl TH7 Caribbean Blue Metallic TH9 Purplish Blue TJ0 Dark Blue TJ1 Gray Metallic Z11 Black Metallic Two Tone Color Combination - 1J8 CG2 Pebble Beige Metallic CJ0 Santa Fe Brown Metallic Two Tone Color Combination - 2H7 AG0 Graphite Brown Metallic CG2 Pebble Beige Metallic Two Tone Color Combination - 2H8 BG6 Winter Blue Metallic TH3 Cadet Blue Metallic Two Tone Color Combination - 4J8 AH3 Cherry Red Pearl Two Tone Color Combination - 5J9 KH2 Charcoal Pearl KH3 Black Obsidian/Super Black Two Tone Color Combination - 6J3 AH3 Cherry Red Pearl KH2 Charcoal Pearl

Just found this thread and discovered that my cheeky yellow K11 is "EV2 Impulsive yellow". Seems about right.

Where's the best place to buy rattle cans? Not quite ready for a full respray just yet.

Thanks,

Chris.

Just found this thread and discovered that my cheeky yellow K11 is "EV2 Impulsive yellow". Seems about right.

Where's the best place to buy rattle cans? Not quite ready for a full respray just yet.

Thanks,

Chris.
Motor factors, not the high street ones, wholesale to the motor trade boys. Less than half the price.

I have one exactly like yours and also a black one. Your green one though is in better nick though. A lot of the lacquer has peeled off on mine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have started to get laquer peel by the windscreen and there is lots of rust on the bottom of the doors. apart from that, she's in very good nick!

Back