Unwanted stickers.

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
Does any one else get slightly annoyed when people decide to put stickers on your car when you didn't ask for it in the first place.

For example I went and got four new tyres from Bob Janes last week, and they took it upon themselves to put one of their stickers on the back window, plus it was in a crap place. It then took me about forty minutes to remove it completly because it kept tearing. Then finally I had to scrape the glue off with my thumb nail. Grrrrr!!

Also my mechanic has put one of his stickers on also. Its like you spend all this money with them and in return they expect you to do some advertising for them. At least ask first.

CMF_Micra_King

» CMF Member
Yeah it ****s me off too. It like all the car yards now stick on those transfer stickers with there names onto the cars paint work above the cars badge and if I was buying a brand new car and saw that id hit the roof.

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
what thats mad. wouldnt get away with that in the uk. i would class that as criminal damage. take it to a professional valet ask them to remove and clean the sticker off and send the bill to the man who put the sticker on.
or you could be a real pain and say i dont want to have to have my window cleaned as it would remove a microsopic layer of glass off the screen or the transparancy will be minutely dulled from cleaning. i demand a replacement window, courtesy car, costs for inconvenience. and an apology in the national newspaper.
that would just about rectify the wrong he did. then he needs punishment for the crime. like a derogotory stikcer of your own choice slapped on his forhead for a week.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Everytime i goto AutoBahn they service my car, clean it and whack one of their crappy stickers on my car. Ive stopped going there simply because of that. Why would they think its good to service someones car, clean it, then de-face it with something so hideous and stupid, and still expect someone to come back? :|

cisco

» CMF Member
Haha yeah it annoys me too.

I found 2 on the outside and 1 on the radiator support panel from my tuner after some recent work, but he's a really good tuner.

I removed all of them for now, luckily they peeled off easily.

I don't mind the one on the radiator support panel, but I had to remove it because I needed to paint the panel black.

Back