Video of 1/4 Mile

Aye - the one with the VTR was even better! Never got a video of that one tho - my mate, was a tad big!

Never reliased what a diffrence the fuel pressure made. So guy said i think you could be running to rich, he adjusted the PBV, and i was running late 16's all day! Was well impressed! Car runs really well now. Going to reset ECU tonight and see how much better it runs. Come on VTS Chasing!!

Hmm, if your now running lean your engine will melt. Why do you even need an ajustable fuel pressure reg when you have an apexi?

Titch said:
Aye - the one with the VTR was even better! Never got a video of that one tho - my mate, was a tad big!

Never reliased what a diffrence the fuel pressure made. So guy said i think you could be running to rich, he adjusted the PBV, and i was running late 16's all day! Was well impressed! Car runs really well now. Going to reset ECU tonight and see how much better it runs. Come on VTS Chasing!!

without a full remap you wont be able to touch a VTS in a straight line. They are seriously fast.

Ed said:
Hmm, if your now running lean your engine will melt. Why do you even need an ajustable fuel pressure reg when you have an apexi?

Well it seems to have been running fine since crail anyway. the drive home was about 1 hr, and it was fine when i was out theis morning. Had the PBV before i got my Apexi - so never thought to change it really.

sounds like ur gears are a bit too long esp 1st to 2nd it seems to bog a bit, nice runs tho, wouldhave been fun me and you running :)

chie said:
sounds like ur gears are a bit too long esp 1st to 2nd it seems to bog a bit, nice runs tho, wouldhave been fun me and you running :)

He he - will be soon :)

Whats the best way to do the 1/4 mile?? I.e driving style?

normally i launch and try to get minimal wheelspin and then go as hard and fast as i can and change as fast as poss,

Isnt that what everyone does haha? good going by the way titch.. :)

Cheers - for my first time, i was pleased with the results. Will get the apexi mapped soon - then we'll see what happens!

Back