1/4 mile times

R

RIK

whats the top 10 micra 1/4 mile times....2.0ltr turbo to 1.3ltr n/a.obv you need time slip or video to prove this...:)

and can this be a sticky so we all have somthing to see easily and it will give us all somthing to aim for.and we can edit it when the times get quicker?

so we need 10 times then put em in order :)

1.12.18 @ 126.8....nismo_almera
[email protected] rider
[email protected]h
[email protected]worx
5.17.286 @78.2.....59bhp is more than enough
[email protected]o
[email protected]

forgot about that..the msc has too many things for me to remebmer them all :)

ill be up on that board soon :D

none official members cant use the timeslip thingy

and rik you said 1.3 na but what about 1.0ltr na?

a none official member could have a seriously quick 1ltr

hughes_16v said:

and rik you said 1.3 na but what about 1.0ltr na?

a none official member could have a seriously quick 1ltr

but they dont..and i dont thnk a 1.0ltr would get in the top ten other than ED's

hughes_16v said:

good point

hughes_16v said:
how would you know, someone might of spent some serious money on there one litre

im havent tho im just pointing it out lol

well we will see :p

16's i would be happy with..and i hear the fiesta st does it in around 16 too..as of the 7th next month i will have a ST to compare it to :) so we will see

looking at the timeslips i think i could scrape into the top 10

welll for the one litr mod, there might be a guy with a GSXR 1000 bike engine in the front of a micra...... still a 1 litre.....

lol
180bhp + and 16,000+rpm :love: :love: :love: :love:

iv updated the list at the top of this thread...

if you want to go on it you have to post here :p

if micra pete still has his slip, i think he ran a 16.8

someone really needs a CG13 on cams and remap, would love to see it break into sub 16.5 :)

Ian said:
if micra pete still has his slip, i think he ran a 16.8

someone really needs a CG13 on cams and remap, would love to see it break into sub 16.5 :)
Unfortunately my plans for that have been put waaaay on hold :(

mine will have cams in it soon i need to get a better induction system sorted the K&N is crap also i need to launch harder.. i should be in the low 16's soon..

I may get my car back to quick standard! Need to put the GA16 TB back on and also my decat pipe back in :)
I reckon i could get into the late 16's again, possibly even lower now that its been remapped :)

Then take it to the strip and cane it :)

Titch said:
I may get my car back to quick standard! Need to put the GA16 TB back on and also my decat pipe back in :)
I reckon i could get into the late 16's again, possibly even lower now that its been remapped :)

Then take it to the strip and cane it :)

wont it run different if ts mapped with the cg TB on and then you swap back to ga

doh lol

[email protected]

Image011r.jpg

Stupid maybe

Can this be cleaned and made a sticky... be good to know what the micra's are getting and be one thread

btw i got in my Micra

Username: MOV
Model: K11 Micra
Engine: 2.0 GTi
N/A or F/I: N/A y0
Date & Location of Run: 1st Oct @ Santapod
1/4 Mile Time: 14.51
60ft time: 0
Terminal Speed: 94mph

17.2 @ 80.1mph at crail.. (boggo stock k11 with backbox and filter and sod all interior)
19.1 @ 76.4mph at crail in the wet.... Wheelspin in third gear..... gonna beat these tomorrow with me limiter removed...:p:p:p

Back