Went Down The 1/4 Mile

Stani1029

Club Member
went down the 1/4 mile at crail and did it in 19.2 secs which was ok as i was lookin to beat 20 secs...

anyone know the quickest time a 1.0 micra has went down in???

1.3 cams, full Janspeed, E-manage and I think that the rear was stripped out so I could put an engine in there too

went to crail on sunday, fully stripped out this time...17.232 was the time, dropped 1.3 secs :wow: anyways still wanting more out of this, i will keep updating this thread :)

K11 1.0 shape with only an induction filter and stripped interior at the moment (still need to remove bitumen though), hope to get a decent de-cat and cat back system, cool air intake, advanced timing etc soon as well as some handling mods.

same as me then, if u get all of what you said done before summer then 20 seconds shouldnt be a problem lol take it down now infact and see what kind of times u get :p

goin to crail 27th may for max power, goin to try and get 16.999...there has been no change performance wise just change of oil and standard panel filter, dont know if ill achieve a drop of 0.3 seconds but im gonna try :D

Gotta say this whole fastest 1.0 is looking quite fun as im trying my best to beat 17secs before august, just got a 18.8 with an omp exhaust system, stripped out and induction kit.

Next 6 months should be getting, janspeed competition manifold, 1.4 very fast road cams, competition pistons, port, polished and skimmed head along with fuel and ignition managment, not sure if ill manage it cause it only looks good on paper so well have to wait and see.

today i was at crail, was a dull but dry day and i managed to get a 15.918!! there will be plenty videos up on youtube soon, ill keep updating this as i get quicker :glance:

i was at crail on sunday for the last time of the year and in the new super-s which is a spitting image of the old micra lol and somehow its the exact same speed aswell, i got a 15.913...this was with full interior so there maybe room for improvement i hope :grinning: and that was also from taking off slow as my cheap tyres would not grip!

Back