[VIC] Urgent Needed: Stock Cat Converter

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

I went to revert back to a stock exhaust but realised I traded in my stock cat when I bought a new one. I will pay cash and I'm happy to come pick it up sometime this week if someone has one. This is the one under the car, rather than the one attached to the exhaust manifold.

Cheers,
deNs

CMF_Danvillan

» CMF Member
HEy DeNs,
I got one don't know what type of condition it is in (looks fairly old) but I would be willing to give it to you for free if you want to pay for postage to VIC from NSW. I can get a quote on the postage probably look at $20 or so. You can see if you have any luck closer to home first, just let me know.

Daniel

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Hey Dan,

That's awesome, thanks for the offer. Because of the hassle for you to post, I'll hold off for now like you suggest and will hopefully find something locally. Hoping to get it before fridayfor a drive over to Adelaide. I'm hoping I don't need to put my extractors and other system back on for that.

---dens

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Majiga WROTE:

"i got 4 of the useless things sitting outside dens

They're useful if you're attempting to return the car to standard though in your case but having 4 would be rather useless. Trade them in! :p

Dan, I think I'll take you up on the offer so a PM will be coming your way shortly.

---dens

Back