Vibrating noise

Hi guys,

I am currently buying a house, so decided to sell my mini cooper, and "downsize" back to a Nissan Micra k11.

I bought it off some guy for fairly cheap, although based on the bodywork I should have really bargained a bit more off.... Anyway, there is a distinct rattling noise when revving the engine, it is absolutely fine when going at faster speeds (although there's a slight squeaking noise that I haven't quite determined if its a loose seat or the same thing causing this noise) and I'm just trying to figure out what the rattling is, and whether it's going to cost me a pretty sum ? The engine generally sounds a bit under the weather too but I think I'm just used to a newer car.

Here's the video:

Thanks!

Yeah I need to have another look with the car jacked up - I think it's nearer the front of the car , I did also find a broken rusted clip in the boot so it must be from there. It's 2002 so it might not be that!
I plan on doing a bit if a service on it once I get that rattle fixed and slowly get some new body parts for it as the front and rear bumpers are cracked and damaged as well as paint stripping off the bonnet

Thanks for the response!

Yeah I need to have another look with the car jacked up - I think it's nearer the front of the car , I did also find a broken rusted clip in the boot so it must be from there. It's 2002 so it might not be that!
I plan on doing a bit if a service on it once I get that rattle fixed and slowly get some new body parts for it as the front and rear bumpers are cracked and damaged as well as paint stripping off the bonnet

Thanks for the response!
Probs down pipe shield or cat sheild normally then manifold shield goes ,

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

So I managed to finally get round to checking it out and I'm not really a car guy, although I do like to learn, but there doesn't seem to be any shield rattling it's actually the muffler? I think... I'm not 100% sure what that part is but it's in this video. The sound is definitely coming from there but I can't work out what exactly it is and how I might remedy it:

Knocking around: https://streamable.com/iiq54s
Holding my foot under it when revving: https://streamable.com/q53aa4

Back