various quality mods

Id be very careful before you starting throwing around blame Katie.

I clearly (and ifn full view of the rest of the forum) asked if this stuff was still for sale. i am not responsible for the answer!!

It is worth pointing out though, that you have had days and days to sort this out, and i went from first point of contact to payment in cash and collection within 2-3 days.

If i was lee, i would msot certainly sell to the first person that actually paid for the goods, and would not want to wait around, hoping people would send the money at some point.

For the record, i am not getting at you or Glen, however i am not sure you should be suggesting that i have 'shafted' anyone over, business is business, the goods were for sale, i paid my money and collected them - end of story.

Luke

as far as thing are concerned it ent sold until ive got the cash!! and i didnt havethe cash, so he didnt get good and luke gave me cash in hand and collected!! top bloke!!!
for katie keep ur nose out as ur not involve in buyin anything form me!!

Lee you sent me an email on Thursday saying I could have them, I have only just been able to sort emails out (sorry but been busy) and I see you have sold them already to someone else!
I have posted a cheque to you as requested, so please destroy it when you get. And next time when you say you have a deal and ask for money to be sent dont sell it to someone else!!!!!:doh:

so am i not getting the springs

no mate they have gone

Lee you sent me an email on Thursday saying I could have them, I have only just been able to sort emails out (sorry but been busy) and I see you have sold them already to someone else!
I have posted a cheque to you as requested, so please destroy it when you get. And next time when you say you have a deal and ask for money to be sent dont sell it to someone else!!!!!:doh:

yea ill destroy it when it turns up sorry people jus that no one had said they had sent money else i wouldnt have let them go

Back