Breaking k10 - all parts availiable + some mods

micrah220

Ex. Club Member
Hi, im breaking my K10 and I have got lots of parts forsale and just want to get rid of everything. If anyone wants any standard parts dont hesitate to ask, most parts £5 + postage.

Other items for sale:
All prices are + postage.
Standard inlet manifold - £5 + postage

DSC_0063.JPG

Standard k10 carb of a 1.2. good working condition when removed off car. recently had a rebuild.- £10 + postage SOLD

DSC_0065.JPG

K10 alternator, was working when removed from car. £5 + postage

DSC_0069.JPG

susper s spoiler for k10. good quality. painted in 526k red. £15 + postage SOLD

DSC_0071.JPG

pair of vgc front headlights for K10 £5 + postage each.

DSC_0072.JPG

standard k10 front grill £5 + postage SOLD

DSC_0073.JPG

Foah bodykit to fit K10. some damage to front bumper but this can be sorted out with some fibreglass and filler. Other parts in good condition except for a couple of places where there are drilled holes for fixing the kit on. £45 + postage SOLD

DSC_0074.JPG DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0076.JPG

Nearly new radiator, has only done about 3000 miles. cost me £95 brand new a few. 40 + postage SOLD

DSC_0079.JPG DSC_0080.JPG

Many more parts availiable:

DSC_0078.JPG

master cylinder x2
new coil
airbox
rocker cover
head
distributor
rockers
many standard body parts, front + rear bumpers etc.
new wheel cylinder

Attachments

• DSC_0077.JPG
    DSC_0077.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 301

curtis

Ex. Club Member
That bodykit is really cheap!!!!!!!! Might get it for my other k10...i'll let you know soon, but if anyone else wants it go ahead

nismo

Ex. Club Member
spoiler please please,pm me your address i will send a cheque when it clears send me ok
my number is 07850867627

OP
OP
micrah220

micrah220

Ex. Club Member
I'm really interested in the Radiator as mine is absolutely shot, all the fins are crumbling.
so first dibs please :)

Also, you mentioned the Carburettor having a rebuild, do you have the details of what was replaced and where you got the parts from as I have 2 awaiting a rebuild but I'm having difficulty sourcing a kit.

cheers :)

hi mate, you can have the radiator, the carb was cleaned out and rebuilt by a mechanic. The carb was blocked but i ended up taken to a garage to get it sorted out. im not quite sure what they used but it runs perfectly now.

Is that a K&N airbox?

yh, i bodged it to fit on a 34 weber :p but can be fitted to most vehicles. its never been used

Zaphro

Deactivated Account
hello what kw is the coil?

cheers, and their are some good stuff here :D

hello what kw is the coil?

cheers, and their are some good stuff here :D

hold on im being stupid..

right basicly.. as the car is going to have it's cats out and the sparkplug gaps are set at a without cat gap of 0.9 .. what do i have to do to really convert it to a non cat car.. for more power maybe?

hopfully some one can help

thanks

Micra 110

Site Supporter
Micrah220 - I now have cash waiting for the Rad, weight wise I'm assuming it's gonna cost around £10 -12 for postage through R/mail parcels :)

OP
OP
micrah220

micrah220

Ex. Club Member
Micrah220 - I now have cash waiting for the Rad, weight wise I'm assuming it's gonna cost around £10 -12 for postage through R/mail parcels :)

yep ok mate, ill check out postage tomorrow and ill pm you. I would think it shouldnt much more than that.

Mate I'll have that grille off you. How much inc. postage?

ok, ill check how much postage will be and pm you tomorrow, i reckon it will be around £10 - £12 probably inc. postage.

has the kit gone at all if not i will have it

The kit is still forsale if your still interested.

yes please

May I buy your reconditioned / cleaned 1.2 carburettor?

thanks payment is ready and waiting please let me know asap

cheers

Richard

Thanks mate!!

May I buy your reconditioned / cleaned 1.2 carburettor?

thanks payment is ready and waiting please let me know asap

cheers

Richard

Received the carb today (yippee)

fitted it, and has improved the torque and smoothness no-end....happy as larry! Thanks mate!!!

Rich