k11 go faster part's

due to my new project all these part's are no longer required , plus the money will go toward's new car.

janspeed 4-2-1 £80 + £10 postage
01012008272.jpg

de-cat pipe £15 + 10 sold postage
01012008271.jpg

frank speed £35 + £10 postage
CIMG0136.jpg

sportex 3 inch back box £65 + £10 postage sold
CIMG0108.jpg

omp strut brace £35 + £10 postage

4kg lightened f/w £40 + £10 postage

GA16 airbox with filter £35 + postage sold
CIMG0151.jpg

15" alloy's five spoke 195/45/15 will need new tyre's all straight not buckled £100 pick up only

01012008264.jpg

all parts are on a first come first serve basis .

not at the mo but will do when i go out in a bit, they are on the car still not got round to taking them of hopefuly they'll be off tomorrow

ok guys sorry about the late reply , all parts will be off the car within the next couple of days , i still need to take the janspeed , de-cat pipe and strut brace off, not had chance due to a hectic life

Cool, whats the new project? are you taking offers on anything

new project is an an almera n16 with an sr20 swap , i am open to offers but not selling stuff at stupid price's

i might take that airbox off you if you still have it

all parts are still here but the flywheel, janspeed , de-cat ,strut brace are all still on the car so would have to get them off when i get chance . the parts that have picture's up top are ready send out. ill take picture when the parts are off the car , plus im not taking payments untill there ready to be sent

with your airbox were you running the pipe like other people are if you were do you have that pipe not a problem if you dont i can get one easily i think just saves hassle if you had it also i will inbox you now about it

i need to weigh everything and get postage price's so im not out of pocket, will put the pics and prices up at the top when there ready to be sent.

ok ive got delivery quote's on all the part's and the cheapest i have got is £10 through parcel monkey . the royal mail is stupidly expensive at the minute.
seb_ the de-cat pipe will be £19.49 + vat to send to france.

price's updated at the top

janspeed , frankspeed and strut brace still up for sale. pm me as i am not on here often plus i get emails on my phone if you pm me.

Back