URGENT!!!! Pictures of bodykits??

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
roughly 6 months ago there was a picture of a red K11 with a bodykit from either Europe or Japan.

If anyone has any picture of any RED micra on their computer can you please post it here right away.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Geoff try Sydney Special Vehicles. If they do not have they will look for you. I have bought a few of items from them ( rear spoiler, bonnet scoop/vents) and have found em to be very co operative.
Anyway worth a shot.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Was there a shot of the above kit from the rear end? I also love this kit and am seriously considering fitting one the same or very similar.

Also as a matter for discussion:
What do people think generally about body kits?
Are they terribly impractical to drive with? (i.e too low)
Really high maintenance?
Ridiculously expensive?

Your help is very muchly appreciated.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
heh..:D

follow this link for more info for this kit, http://www.s-2.co.jp/

should be around $2200-2500 landed inc.tax for the 3-piece full kit.This kit also fit 5doors model,but i'm not sure if they can fit on top of the super s F&R bumpers.

I think this kit is very practical.

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Ah excellent. Thank you all for your quick responses in my time of need :) (codswallop!)

On first impressions the kit looks awesome. The more I read into it the more things I find that need to be modified to make it fit :(

I do LOVE the look of the front bar though.
Side skirts are a little over the top... a little too low and boxy.

CMF_k11_uk

» CMF Member
the statement above about fittment to super s! unfortunatly they wont because the apron (bar) attatches to the bottom and slots into the bumpers cut out and the standard bumper and super s are different speak to them tho because they will most likely have a variation for the super s !

i love this kit and really want it but i live in uk and the price will mostlikely be so expensive especially on my uni student budget!

Back