Micra Turbo Pictures, anyone?

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
Concerning this THREAD please can anyone provide me with good pictures of their Turbo Setup, mainly ones with the front end off. Any pictures will be a help though.

Cheers.

hope this helps:

2973667202a11036955707o.jpg

JESUS, cheers mate, that does help.

Is that intercooler standard size? if you could get a smaller one could in be placed on the right hand side of the engine where the battery would be?

JESUS, cheers mate, that does help.

Is that intercooler standard size? if you could get a smaller one could in be placed on the right hand side of the engine where the battery would be?

It not a standard size thats all custom, I have a st intercooler you could use or a starlet turbo one there aswell(Y)

you need a vent then aswell

heres some :)

Attachments

• 8c8e.jpg
    8c8e.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 321
  • 920970-3.jpg
    920970-3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 302
  • img0442.jpg
    img0442.jpg
    523.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 39644.jpg
    39644.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 2,653
Some very impressive pictures there.

In the first picture, I sure the intercooler can be located nearer the TB to cut any loss of power. and just cut a nice square hole in the bonnet and do a Imprezi style scoop.

Some very impressive pictures there.

In the first picture, I sure the intercooler can be located nearer the TB to cut any loss of power. and just cut a nice square hole in the bonnet and do a Imprezi style scoop.

Yes shorter route for pipework but the intercooler will be affected by heat soak which in turn will reduce power potential. If I was bothered to turbo an na car front mount is the only way I'd be going(Y)

you get the risk of heat soak with it beeing top mount...it might be less laggy with the cooler is closer to the TB though.

fit a standard glanza intercooler :).

ive got a custom top mount intercooler designed specificaly for the cg13 engine using the hks manifold and the T25 sized turbo.... if you want to barter for it..lol

do a search for my thread

Micra.jas's micra........my setup was sooooo simple a monkey could build it and u dint have all the big ugly piping everywhere

do a search for my thread

Micra.jas's micra........my setup was sooooo simple a monkey could build it and u dint have all the big ugly piping everywhere

lol, I just did a search for "Micra.Jas's micra" and this thread was the only hit. I'll try again.

Back