Uplift

I think you need to insert a block and a longer thread above the spring/ shock assembly, I've been looking into my self. Alternatively an extension plate on the lower mounting

I have some alloy top rings which we use on the rally cars and this will raise the car by10 - 15mm. They cost £20.00 a a pair + vat

Matt

Are these the sort of thing you always have (will you have some next month) cos I may be interested in the near future

One of my friend give me some rubber spacers which are 1" thick, Will that fit in the spring housing at the bottom side and will the housing have space left so that after fitting the spring we will be sure that it doesn't come off the housing through vibration or if you jump a pothole.

Are these the sort of thing you always have (will you have some next month) cos I may be interested in the near future

Don't worry we always have these in stock. I will also check our forest springs they might be taller than the standard spring.

Can you get these parts for the K10? I'm looking for 30-50mm of lift at the back and want to lower the front by 30mm.

Back