I have a small selection of parts
driveshafts
gearbox 90,000
throttle body
flywheel
manifold and cat
starter
ga16 air box

Compleate ga16de with gearbox and drive shafts (no clutch) all ancillerys non nats ecu thottle body but no loom manifold and front pipe

T25 turbo bought off here about a year ago never used it and have had a change of plan its no longer needed

I will ship at buyers cost please not that certin post codes attract a surcharge

I may be after the gearbox, starter, drive shafts and flywheel once i find out if they are suitable for my car.

have you got a postcode?

How much of the exhaust have you got after the primary cat? If it;'s up to the second cat, then I'll take it please.

Craig

what year is this lot from?

secondary cat or primary?? is it fubard?

primary all is well

How much of the exhaust have you got after the primary cat? If it;'s up to the second cat, then I'll take it please.

Craig

Sorry havent got but i know were there might be one

I may be after the gearbox, starter, drive shafts and flywheel once i find out if they are suitable for my car.

have you got a postcode?

postcode is ip11 2ew

still interested in the bits i mentioned about before but its a 400mile round trip so it would have to be a good price for them, what you got in mind?

well i could probably do it for similar to that in petrol and i would rather collect than courier. What condition is the gearbox in, any rattles clunks or crunches? What sort of money are you looking for the stuff I want?

Back