Engine parts

Heya guys, I've got some spares that are just taking space in the garage

Inlet manifold, complete with inlet, injectors, and all the fittings. As removed from car when I took the engine from it

£25

Another inlet manifold + throttle body. No injectors. Came from an engine I took apart so do not know if it runs

£15

Dizzy, coil and leads

£10

Power steering pump

£15

Alternator

£10

Starter motor

£10

Also got a flywheel and some engine mounts but I really don't know what they are worth to anyone

Feel free to post on here or private message me, any questions just ask, prices all negotiable

pollyp

Club Member
heya lawrence, is the flywheel from a 1.3L?
I'm looking for a one-piece 1.3L flywheel with a 273mm dia starter ring to lighten.

dsc09863-jpg.37378

Nope it's from a 998 but was fitted with a 160mm clutch. Does that help at all? If not there is a flywheel on my new engine I can check

pollyp

Club Member
Nope it's from a 998 but was fitted with a 160mm clutch. Does that help at all? If not there is a flywheel on my new engine I can check

ah, it's too small.

needs to be 1.3 size to be able to fit the 200mm helix clutch I use and then get lightened. can check new one if ur ok with it ;)

The bare manifold minus injectors? Does £7:50 for the manifold sound ok? Not sure on postage tho so shall look into it for you and get back

Sorry alpina, didn't mean to mess you around. Got so much uni work to do at the moment and it's stressing me out. It slipped my mind unfortunatly. Hope you are not offended
L