UNSAFE DRIVING VIDEO

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
Graphic stuff for sure. Some of the older Cisco members will know my profession as an 'Ambo' (paramedic). Every motor vehicle accident I've ever attended in my 25yrs in the job was because somebody did dumb ****.
From the simplist things of tailgating and plain inattenion to doing things where they should be locked up for years.

People are just so ignorant and aggressive on the roads today. I'm on the road 10hrs a day, no wonder I've got high blood pressure.

This whole thing about young people not having the maturity to be responsible is IMHO b/s, they can be if they want to. I and several other young people (young as in 16yo) learnt to fly and had our pilots licence at 17 and we were nothing special.

There are other factors as well now, even 15yo cars (like our micras)can go fast enough to kill and traffic density is much higher.
My first car was a Morris Minor, the only way it would have broken the speed limit was if you pushed it off a cliff, it was more forgiving of driver errors.

Modern cars a too easy to drive and allow people with very average abilities to get behind the wheel. There is too much emphasis on vehicle safety instead of driver skill, people think the 'safe' cars will compensate for their bad driving habits, modern cars are too insular from what's happening around them and also I single out you young blokes playing "doof doof" so loud I can hear you 2 streets away but you cannot hear me in my ambulance with the sirens going sitting right behind you wanting to pass.

I could go on and on about it but on a positive note, all the crappy drivers keep me in a job.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Yeah for sure. I shared it with so many people now. I have done some silly things in my cars on the roads and when i look back at it i think why did i. But i never did it when people were around or cars though you never know who is around the corner. These days at only 24yrs old its all at the track.

Back