Nismo_K12 a Video..

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
NO ITS NOT A NAUGHTY VIDEO BEFORE YOU EVEN SAY IT!

I got a DV camera for xmas so i thought i would start using it. Well below is my first video and its just a quickie of me taking the car down the local back roads...dont worry i didnt brake any speed limits. It doesnt look that fast but i was averaging 50/60mph whilst trying to make sure i didnt knock the camera out of it's in car holder.

Also got another video of me driving down the A19 but its pretty boring. All together i've got 1.30GB of video just from about 20minutes of driving. All high quality stuff lol.

for the geeks out there to i used Pinnacle Studio Plus 10 to capture the video and edit it.

Click here to watch Nismo_K12

"OH AND LOOK OUT FOR THE SPECIAL GUESTS AS WELL....the Red k11 and the Blue Almera GTI"

were you driving up by ponteland/darras hall way near the airport as im sure i recognise it

Its ok,but you should do one around the TOON with some famous landmarks that people will recognise. Might be better with someone else doing the recording. Look forward to the next one!

im already planning the next one lol. I only did it just to see if i could get everything working. Ill do a new one over the next week or so. also did it to show some people what the car sounded like with the nismo filter on.

What mods have you done and what engine have you got?
I only ask because it sounds just like mine and I havent done owt to it yet!
just checked the air filter after a suposed "service" at Dixon Nissan and its full of old oil n its torn??!!!! ggggrrr (still shifts though!):alien: I had it spinnin the wheels in 2nd !:upside:

just a 1.2 with the nismo panel filter....it was also an "in" joke...theres no sound difference just a little more torque at higher revs.

rj007 said:
Might be better with someone else doing the recording.QUOTE]

also the camera was braced in the headrest pointing forward. It fell out towards the end of the video but i edited it out. it moved a few times through it as well.

Was good quality but i think it lacked a bit of excitement. maybe next time involve some others and add some music too. that'd be good
but dam your car sounds nice

RIK your 160SR sounds really mean!! The Note i was driving around in the other day with the same engine in sounded similar to that only it didnt go up the speedo as fast.

also counted 8 secs for 60mph

yeah its about 8 totally standard,,im sure it will see a big increase just like the cg13de k11 with breathing mods,but not for me just yet! got other things to do

both those vids was in the wet,you can see the speedo stop when it wheel spins annd i try and controll it,,,and ignore my mates text tone lmao

Back