• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Driving log

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
This morning I made a 60 KM country trip. I love more and more driving the car each time I go for a ride.
My favorite kind of road are the country or forest one, with long straight line and couple of bends.
I like to take lot of speed in 2nd gear, pedal pushed to the floor, usually until 55~60 KM/H, love that sound.
People are usually well surprised by the nervosity of the tiny 1.0L motor (even if I prefer driving alone, with less weight in the car).
With his type of driving the 16valve engine is sucking down petrol really quickly, but since I take the car only one day in the week I don't care that much about fuel economy because getting high on the rev counter on wide roads is cool , but I really find ridiculous people accelerating to then slam of the break at a stop or red traffic light...
I would like to drive a 1.3L to see if I really feel a difference in accelerating power.

Currently I like to drive listening to Travelling without moving, Jamiroquai 3rd album, lot of dynamic songs.
travelling-without-moving_jamiroquai_080724075827.jpg

Funny thing is that I can't drive without music, but I immediately turn off the head unit when I do a manoeuvre, just need some calm ! :p