Unknown trouble

CMF_AngelEyes26

» CMF Member
Hi there microlics :)
I'm Hilário and im from Lisboa Portugal.
I have a k11 1.0 micra from 1997, who has been giving me a headache. Recently has developed a problem, which at first i thought it could be the TB, but since it doesn't show a fault code on the auto diagnosis i did, (yeah a friend told me how to do it, cause he has haynes manual, eh eh). Well i suspected lambda sensor acording to my friend, and so i disconected it (the plug) and ran the car for a while, but the problem is still there. My question is what the hell could it be if it doesnt show a fault code?? Any help would be thanked...

CMF_AngelEyes26

» CMF Member
I did the resoldering today, with the help of a friend and i stated that the problem is still there. But now is a constant problem... I get the "hiccup" thing all the time... Could this be a solved only with new TB installed? Im out of ideas here guys...

CMF_Jody

» CMF Member
Hi,

Does this only happen after your car gets warm cavse if it does it sounds like the air flow meter, its a commom problem and it some times can stop the car from starting, hope this solves your problem..

CMF_AngelEyes26

» CMF Member
Hey Jody,
Well tis happens all the time now. I have sent my TB unit to ECU Testing guys so they can rebuilt it. Im just waiting for it so i can mount in the micra. Then lets see if the problem will be solved. I wil also remove the fuel deposit and clean it up, it may have some filth there...

Back