Total Nissan - New Magazine launch OUT NOW!!!

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Dear Members

The first issue of the new quarterly magazine "Total Nissan" will be published 14th December 2007.

We are pleased to say Total Nissan is being published by a very reputable company who already produce a similar magazine for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo – "Total Evo" – and also "Total Impreza" for Subara Impreza enthusiasts and owners. Both magazines have gone down a storm with their readers. These magazines will be published under the banner of Total Car Magazines by a company in Livingston, Pathfoot Limited who also produce other titles.

Total Car Magazines attend many events such as JAE, Jap Show Finale as well as many rolling road and track / sprint days etc to promote the magazines. You may have seen them promoting the mags recently at JAE and the Jap Show Finale.

The magazine is only available via subscription at a special advance discounted price of £14 (saving £5.80) for our members (for UK). Use this code on the subscription form: "xxxxx enter code here xxxxx" until 14th December when it will rise to £16. The magazine cover price is £4.95. Cost of postage is included in the subscription. Overseas cost is £28.

Total Nissan will also include a Classified section for advertising your car / parts which will be offered to members free of charge for the launch issue.

Expect to see regular content about our members' cars, along with other Nissan related features – see more at www.totalnissan.co.uk Content includes, products, readers cars, overseas, rally, drifting, latest launches, tech specials, tuning & mods etc etc.

They will try to cover as many Nissan models as possible, Micra, Almera, Primera, 350Z, Skyline, GTR to name but a few – this is only limited by the following of each model – please suggest models to them that you feel should be covered.

Any subscriber questions should be sent on email to [email protected] where Stuart will happily help. Please do not post questions on the forum or by PM – email is the only guaranteed way to reach them.

We wish Total Nissan every success with the new magazine - but it's success depends on us all, so go and subscribe now!

To Subscribe to Total Nissan Magazine :

Pay by Paypal online…..

Go to www.totalnissan.co.uk. DON'T forget to mention on the subscription form where you heard about the magazine.

Pay by Credit/Debit Card …..

Call 01506 466400 and someone will take your payment and set up your subscription over the phone.

Pay by Cheque / Postal order……

Go to www.totalnissan.co.uk and click on the subscription page – choose to print the form and send it with your payment.

There may be an article in the first issue written by me... So what better excuse to buy it! Even if it is to stick on a wall and throw darts at my bit haha.

If i can get the car back to mint, i'm gonna put that forward for a feature and so should others whether original or not (Y)

The magazine is only available via subscription at a special advance discounted price of £14 (saving £5.80) for our members (for UK). Use this code on the subscription form: "xxxxx enter code here xxxxx" until 14th December when it will rise to £16. The magazine cover price is £4.95. Cost of postage is included in the subscription. Overseas cost is £28.

What code do we use?

when is the launch?

december the 14th, according to npoc, who are an official supporter apparently. don't know if msc is though o_O.

Edit;
although, i've just checked on their website (listed above) and it says jan 25th 2008!

I have e-mailed them again to try and get the discount code.

The MSC are hoping to be official supporters as well.

thanks
Kev

I have e-mailed them again to try and get the discount code.

The MSC are hoping to be official supporters as well.

thanks
Kev

good :), i'm glad we're taking part aswell.
yeah, be good to get the discount code. plenty of time now though to sort it out.

not replying to my e-mail, not much more I can do.

the e-mail isn't bouncing and there is a link to this thread too.

Kev

well im not subscribing until this club is up as an official supporter ;) their loss! oh and not until i get a 4 page feature :p lol

The mag launch has been put back until Jan. I'll let them know that you are having problems Kev.

We are here!

Hi Guys

Sorry to have taken so long to get in touch.

We have been very busy preparing the content for the launch issue and, as you may all know by now, we took the decision to put the magazine back from December to 30th January.

This was done to ensure we provide the readers with the best possible features and content.

We are sorry if any subscribers have felt “in the dark” however we will endeavor to post here regularly. If you have any concerns please feel free to email at [email protected].

If anyone wants to have their car featured, there is still time….. contact Stuart on 01506 466402 or email [email protected]

We have replied to all club emails but we did experience a server crash over the xmas period – so if any club organizers haven’t had a reply to emails, perhaps you could resend as this would explain why we haven’t gotten back to you.

If there is anything you need to know, anything at all you arent sure of please please give Stuart a call on the number above – we are happy to help and want to assure you all of our comittment to providing our subscribers with a GREAT magazine.

With kindest regards

Total Nissan

Www.totalnissan.co.uk

Total Nissan magazine

Just a wee update to let you know that subscriber copies of the launch issue of Total Nissan have been sent out first class.

More information at www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk

NISSAN%20SML.jpg

Total Nissan out now

Just a wee update to let you know that subscriber copies of the launch issue of Total Nissan have been sent out first class.

We are looking for some Micra content for the 2nd issue - anyone with something special please contact Stuart at [email protected] or call him on 01506 466400.

More information at www.totalcarmagazines.co.uk

NISSAN%20SML.jpg

Do we have a club discount for this magazine or not??

I'm confused

Each club who supported us was given a code for an extra £2 off subs until 31st Jan (we have extended this to 15th Feb due to delay in getting the mag out) - I am not sureif Micra SC made this discount for paid members only - you could check with them. (I dont want to give it out incase this is what the mods have decided to do)

Cheers

Lesley

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was an e-mail sent out to them with a write up I did on the club, anyone who has a copy, can you let me know if it's in it?

thanks
Kev

The Micra Sports Club (MSC) was formed in 2001 and we are the only Nissan Micra (and March) car club in the UK. The formation of the Micra Sports Club was just a natural progression from its original website created by Ed Ralph, the founder of the Micra Sports Club. The Modded Micra Network was created back in 1997 with a small community of Micra Enthusiasts, some of which are still with us today, as we celebrated our 10th year as the MSC in 2007. The club has seen a steady growth and increase in members from 2001 and many great things are planned for the club in 2008, don't miss out! Why should I join? Membership is recommended to all Micra owners who have an interest in the Nissan Micra and would like to take this further by meeting other club members, attending regular local and national meets and learning more on how to maintain and modify your car. The club membership packages start at £10-£25 per year. More information can be found on the club membership by visiting www.micra.org.uk
The Club caters for all marks of the Nissan Micra from the early K10 to the present K12 and even the rare March Super Turbo. As part of your club membership our forum has many guides accessible from regularly maintenance guides to modification guides to help you on your way with your Nissan Micra.
If you cannot find what you're looking for in our guides section, you will find a wealth of knowledge on the clubs internet forum with over 1000+ active members and separate forums dedicated to maintenance, tuning and styling.
If you're looking to sell your Micra, looking for performance or styling parts what better place? Our Buy and Sell forum has hundreds of posts with items for sale. Want something specific? we also have a Wanted Forum for people to post up items they wish to buy. Our club forum is known for its welcoming and friendly atmosphere, so much so that we have members stay on even after selling there Micra, in fact you could almost say, once you have caught the Micra bug, its quite hard to shake off, many of our members have owned several Micra's, one in particular is on his 7th.
When joining the Micra Sports Club as an official club member, you will receive a member's pack with free stickers, membership card and a vast array of club discounts from over 16 companies offering discount to our official members on insurance, styling products, brakes, stickers and much much more.
The Micra Sports Club has regular meets throughout the year at Santa Pod Raceway in Northampton. We also attend the major events such as the Japanese Auto Extravangza known as JAE and ISTSUK formally known as Donny Show. The MSC community is very active and there are also several local meets held in the South, Midlands, North of England and Scotland throughout the year.
The Club will be attending ISTSUK at Donnington Park on 5/6th of April and the Japanese Auto Extravangza at the end of July.
Please come and visit us at www.micra.org.uk or www.micrasportsclub.net
Kevin Challis
Chairman
Micra Sports Club

The above text should be in the mag with the club banner

did the discount for this ever get sorted out?
There was a code given with the initil stickypost (dont know if MSC is keeping that for paid members orits open to all - better heck ith them) -I have extended the discount until 15th Feb.

Cheers
lesley

There's a member only forum, PM/email a mod and they can stick it in there if it's just for full members, which I'm assuming it is.

email it to me - trance_dj [at] hotmail.com and i'l post it in the members discount section.

The discount can be made available to all the MSC forum users.

excellent, I'll now subscribe and I'm sure others will too now we have the code.

Our club banner went with the e-mail I sent, do you need me to send it again?

thanks
Kev

btw both threads merged into one

excellent, I'll now subscribe and I'm sure others will too now we have the code.

Our club banner went with the e-mail I sent, do you need me to send it again?

thanks
Kev

btw both threads merged into one

Hi we received a banner but we need something smaller to be able to use as a logo. (less of a long rectangle)

Cheers

Lesley

ahh ok,

could you let me know the dimensions to work by, say 200x200 pixels for example?

Thanks
Kev

I went to subscribe but Paypal came up as 'Total Impreza'. Will it still go through for Total Nissan like i requested?

well i just paid me dues (less discount ~ nice one Kev) and i'm pretty sure it was for Total Nissan, although the paypal reciept doesnt give the magazine title, only says i got "Total Car Magazine Subscription - Discounted - Annual - £14" and payment was made to "Pathfoot Limited"........

Back