uk almera sri

CMF_m-hayes

» CMF Member
Contact Harvey - 07814267961 He will make you one by hand and isn' stupid money. He has a jig for micra's as does alot for the grass track boys. If he doesn't know what it looks like he may want to see the car, which could be awkward for yo as he is near Aberystwyth which is a bit of a trek for you. (yeah I know nothing for the Aussies on here!)

He is retired from his exhaust business he used to have in the South East of England somewhere and has plenty of stories about how he made exhausts for just about every type of racing car from F1 down!

If yo don't fancy that there are stainless steel exhaust people around who will make you one.

CMF_matt.d

» CMF Member
im from gravesend kent so yeah that is a trek for me. its a shame hes retired from his business as i could have travelled anywhere in the south east.
What it is is buying from america is not very trustworthy for me as i dont like the way they keep there customers details as they dont have chip and pin like we do and if the manifold is wrong well im fooked and out of pocket!

CMF_matt.d

» CMF Member
you are probably right standard 98bhp but with 421 manifold and induction and exhaust i supposedly only gain max 105.5 max not much over stock but much better low down torque (so im told) not much bang for ya buck if you ask me.

Back