typical non micra owner lol

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
i was wondering through the net and came across this:

micra,s are girls cars. always have been, always will be. if you drive one and are male you need help. no offense. btw i dont think that they will have good build quality, and doubt if they are reliable.
my opinion.

found here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=111483&goto=nextoldest

why do people even try to have an opinion about something they know nothing about, it just makes them look stupid lol

I like the comment about the brakes probably not being checked when they come off the ship! Yeah like they always transport them from Sunderland to your local dealer by sea! Just goes to show how much some people know about what they are commenting on.

How strange that thread has been closed! Aww I wanted to reply!

se77en
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_2481394", true);
Temporarily Banned
male1.gif
reputation_pos.gif

Number of bans: 1

icon1.gif
Reply to Thread: Nissan Micra
I dont like them at all. Grannies drive them

Thats the Laimest Insult ever to Micra's...

Grannies Drive all sorts of cars, But did they design the Super Turbo and Super S for granny to get to somerfield quicker....NO!!!

I liked this tho...''Micras are good cars, the engines can easily cope with 200k miles, they can be good to drive as well''

most people would dis micras on the way they look or how fast they go... which is fair enough, the people who don't like how they look just have different tastes and those who think they are slow haven't driven them lol but the two things that is undenyable and have been prooven through testing is that they are reliable and well built...

btw i dont think that they will have good build quality, and doubt if they are reliable.

what a muppet!!

i like the way our site is posted on there :)

LOL, post this thread...

I find it stupid they put 'Micra's' are slow, when like NeX said they havent driven one, i never thought much of the Micra, but after having my K10, im addicted, and yes......I have bought a K11...:)

I was getting a civic, untill my insurance told me its over 2,000....So nah thanks...

So I went back to my second option the micra :), due to the last car being to reliable I have decided to stick with them, I havent got the car NOW, im waiting for the car to have its MOT and TAX, then its on the road :D!!

Pictures:
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

Its a S Yeah, i love her...

Just as nippy as my K10 1.2, and the drive is really smooth, nice clutch, brakes and overall...

Im really happy with the car, and cant wait for the MOT and Tax to go through...

I wont be at the meet this sunday, but the next one i will, now i finally have a nice looking car :D

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM COMING!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully.... if the mot is done by tuesday!!

very nice looking car there mate,

very odd model the S, hang on to it :)

i dont know why you guys get so offended by the granny comment...

i love the older ladies and if my car helps me pull the grans its a bonus :)...

i mean i aint the best looking guy around :(...
(Que audience: AAWWWW..)

"Micras are good cars, the engines can easily cope with 200k miles, they can be good to drive as well, they just feel a bit too small.

Avoid the MKIs unless you have a death wish, they have as much as safety features as a combine harvester with a Cossworth engine in it."

thats so true lol :)

clueless gimps! all micras are made in wearside,theres a big banner in the metal shop "25 years of micra" or words to that affect! lol

the S is well rare down south, i've seen more SRs than S, :)

Micra = Granny magnet lol

don't dis the grannys they make sure the scrapyards have a decent supply of micras lol

i cant comment i got my car off my grandad!
but hey its also seen as a student car and as lee evans said teenagers and grannies are very similar, both have bum fluff, wouldnt trust either with your car and both of them take lots of drugs :p
but seriously doesnt matter what anyone says about my car, i love it!

Ian said:
"Micras are good cars, the engines can easily cope with 200k miles, they can be good to drive as well, they just feel a bit too small.

Avoid the MKIs unless you have a death wish, they have as much as safety features as a combine harvester with a Cossworth engine in it."

thats so true lol :)

I bet that all combine harvisters probably have more power and torque than a cosworth engine...

Ok after possibly the strangest internet search I have ever done.. The all-new Class VIII 9860 STS Combine Harvester with its remarkable 12.5 litre PowerTech™ engine now heads our popular STS line-up.

Model Power Engine

9660 STS 227 kW (305 hp) 8.1L
9760 STS 254 kW (340 hp) 8.1L
9860 STS*280 kW (375 hp) 12.5L

Hahaha the torque on these will be huge..

If I'm honest, 9/10 micra drivers are grannies.

Maybe it's just up in Scotland, I dunno...

my next car is a harvester lol,

i can see that going up the santa pod straight :)

lowered, alloys, smoothed boot (if they have one) spoiler, nos etc....

nice for a trip down the shops and great in heavy traffic....

anyone want to stat the CHOC? (Combine Harvester Owners Club)

stick it on top... roof mounted engine with dangerously long drive shafts :D

mean micra said:
i love the older ladies and if my car helps me pull the grans its a bonus :)...

hahahahahahha

quote of the month for me lol

i find threads like that really childish. micras are the same as mini's. once you've driven one you get addicted. i had to sell my mini because it werent practical for work.

tommo said:
hahahahahahha

quote of the month for me lol

i find threads like that really childish. micras are the same as mini's. once you've driven one you get addicted. i had to sell my mini because it werent practical for work.

yeah weev got a mini,,,so addictive

i mite just drive that this summer and keep the micra for special ocasions

mini+cold+rain=NO!!!!

I work on DAF trucks all day long and the top model...the XF105 makes around 510 HP and 1845 lbft!!!

Not bad for a ####ty diesel!

Dave

Well for two nights in row ive commentments about my car, commenting the speed (from a 1.3) and the looks, and these two dude where quite chavy aswell!!! That would make it about 4 in a week!!

tbh they are right,micras look poo and are slow unless modded

my mate at work constantly goes on about buying a corsa when he passes his test,he says they look better and hes no botherd about engine performance...and all i can say is yeah but if you do this to a micra it will be faster or look better

some people just look at the car as standard and dont see the potential..i know for a fact i didnt buy my k12 cos it looks good as standard cos it doesnt,thats why im modding it

RIK said:
tbh they are right,micras look poo and are slow unless modded....

some people just look at the car as standard and dont see the potential..i know for a fact i didnt buy my k12 cos it looks good as standard cos it doesnt,thats why im modding it

I second that

lol i got told thats they are unreliable when i know a girl thats works for the aa and she said thats the micra k11 is 1 of the most reliable cars on the road as they rarely get call outs for them

Back